I'm struggling pls halp

Please first read the post above.

I thought I got decent results, but when I tested them with a computer program, they didn’t match up.

WoF should be around 110, instead of 4826.
Condu should be around 240, instead of 6050.
Spirit should be around 630, instead of 18567.
Foul should be around 210, instead of 6914.

Am I supposed to be using that T-distribution shit? Or am I missing a square root or something. Help me pls @Mynamerr @OtherBill and @other people who are good at math

Also pls don’t bash me bc it’s been a while since I’ve done anything stats related

Unrelated to your test results, the document is hard to read because the big margins make the text small.

:frowning:

If you click on the image, it should magnify it.

the whole resulution of the pic isnt high enough to read everything

it’s probably been even longer since I’ve done any stats stuff, so idk how much help I’d be at the math end.

I do know stuff about computers though. sometimes it’s not always clear whether the issue is in your equations or in the program itself. if you want to isolate the issue try using a debugger to track what your program is doing as it does it, then check if that’s what you think it’s supposed to be doing. that way you can know for sure that it’s the math that’s wrong and not the proggram. since I’m not quite sure what the math is supposed to be doing, I can’t verify that your source code is correct for you just by looking at it because idk what I’m looking for.

hope that helps narrow the problem down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.