Insane Input Lag (Firefox)

Just some info: My computer has Windows 10, I play on Firefox 55.0.3 (I’ve found that this lags the least for me, yes I have tried flash projector 18), Adobe Flash Version 26.0.0.151, and in the servers closest to where I live.

Anyways, after the latest Firefox update, I’ve had such terrible input lag that I can’t even get from one place to another in the nexus due to the 5+ second delays. This lag affects nothing except for realm. Is there any good way to stop this? Is anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks for your help.

Does standalone flash projector or another browser work?

They’re ok, but they lag a lot more than Firefox used to for some reason.

It’s pretty well known that browsers of basically all types suck for realm, in various ways i don’t care to explain. Try flash by itself, as you can keep the account

Any recommendation of a certain version to try?

Flash 18 is the best for realm. Here is the link https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

SAME! I use firefox for my 1-click login for muledump and after the update, it’s just terribly slow.
I switched to chrome and it works well.

I personally use 18 like @Four , but before i switched, I was basically using the newest versions. I switched because of reccomendations, but personally can’t tell the differnece between any of them.

I used Firefox for a while but then I started getting sticky keys so…

I moved to Chrome. Worked great for a while then I started getting what you’re seeing now - input lag sometimes in the region of seconds. It started in specific places - most notably Oryx’s castle - but then it started happening everywhere so…

I moved to flash 18. To be honest, initially I was horrified. Whilst the frame rate says it’s 60 the graphics are nowhere near as smooth as the browser. Took some getting used to but the game is at least playable (in the sense that my deaths are now only caused by my ISP, Deca’s servers or more frequently my lack of skill or the ability to make rational decisions like nexusing). I can’t stand the full screen flickering as tiles load so I set the view to 100% and just have a small extra border round for, I guess, about an extra 1/3 of a tile of visibility round the outside.

Firefox is fine for me.

this input lag isn’t unique to firefox, it also occurs with edge and ie (lol). in any case adobe projectors 13 and 18 are the best in my experience.
also rather than doing a realmeye link, what i did was download the rotmg swf file and run it directly in flashplayer.

holy hell i realized i bumped a 1 month old post sorry bout that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.