Crosspost from official site
Events, new fame boxes, and public testing
Will you miss the “old versions” of The Crawling Depths, Woodland Labyrinth, and Deadwater Docks ? Well, you’ve seen by now that those dungeons are getting reconstructed very soon. Still, we wanted to give you a chance to say goodbye with the “ Into Shards and Pieces ” event. For that, we brought back Agent of Oryx Shards!
Into Shards and Pieces event:
The choice weapons and armors of Oryx’s elite were available for heroes to claim for a brief window long ago. But they have long since been forgotten to time, with Oryx in no hurry to put them in your hands again. That time is over! For now, you have another chance at assembling the items needed to don yourself in sets of the Agents of Oryx.
These quests will run from 11/12 – 12:00 PM UTC until 11/17 – 12:00 PM UTC.
Spider’s Cunning in the Crawling Depths
- Requires: 8x Mark of the Son of Arachna
- Rewards: 15x shard of the Intern (once per account)
Wild Attire in the Woodland Labyrinth
- Requires: 8x Mark of the Megamoth
- Rewards: 35x Shard of the Doorwarden (once per account)
Pirate’s Bounty in the Deadwater Docks
- Requires: 8x Mark of Bilgewater
- Rewards: 25x Shard of the Mad God (once per account)
Collector’s Choice in Crawling Depths,Woodland Labyrinth and Deadwater Docks
- Requires: 1x of each Mark
- Rewards: 2xShard of the Intern OR 4x Shard of the Mad God OR 5x Shard of the Doorwarden (repeatable).
These quests will run from 11/12 – 12:00 PM UTC until 12/03- 12:00 PM UTC.
Agents of Oryx Weapons
- Requires: 50x Shard of the Mad God
- Rewards: Bounty Hunter’s Dagger OR Predator Bow OR Oppressor’s Staff OR Tyrant’s Wand OR Henchman’s Claymore OR Blade of the Assailant
Agents of Oryx Armors
- Requires: 70x Shard of the Doorwarden
- Rewards: Squadron Sheathing OR Judge’s Robe OR Aegis Armor.
Introducing Rune Fame Boxes
And now, something you’ve all been waiting for. We heard your concerns about the scarcity of runes and the issues it raises on O3 runs. While we are looking and experimenting on better ways to solve the issues presented by our community, we would like to tell you that, during three weeks, you’ll have three chances to trade your fame for runes.
Once per account, and per week, you’ll be able to trade 5000, 15000 and 40000 fame for Rune Fame boxes. You will get one of the three runes, or if you are lucky, all of the three.
Upcoming Public Testing:
Our testing servers will be open to the public during this weekend so that you can experience our upcoming release. We will share more information on this on Friday, the 13th.
P.S – We apologize for starting the Shield Rune Unlock a bit later than what was announced. This time WE locked the accountable person inside of Oryx’s wine cellar. We’ll eventually get him out.