Is it possible to change the E-mail from my ROTMG account?

As the title says, I would like to know if there is any chance to change the E-Mail from my Realm Account, because I created my Account 5 years ago with an old E-Mail and would love to change it to a updated one.

Here’s a similar thread that might help: I wish my account used a different email

Yes, there is, I just went through this process. Here is what you must do in order to make this change:

You must E-Mail deca support, requesting an E-Mail change from X address to Y address.

You MUST provide all three security questions, if you cannot provide ALL of these answers, then unfortunately they make no exceptions, and you’re basically fucked (as was I until I guessed it after a year of trying).

You also must provide the last three gold payments that were made on that account. Be it a paypal receipt screenshot or maybe even just listing the amounts of the last three.

Hopefully you remember your security question answers my friend. Good luck.

I don’t even remember what the questions are let alone the answers lol.

@Champypop @Orsome Don’t you…like…write those down?
In a notebook for passwords, or something???

Pardon the off-topic - just really agitated that y’all just make a password of some kind for something, then proceed to not write it down.
to be fair if it’s a site that doesn’t need email to make an account…

I believe the questions were, in order: what was the place you flew to the first time you flew on a plane? your favorite sports team? your favorite cartoon? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I always thought the whole point of a security question was that only you would know the answer b/c it was personal–not that you’d know the question or question + answer like some kind of riddle. I mean, if you have to know the whole Q+A string then it’s just a long password!

:+1: You are essentially correct:

You also must provide the last three gold payments that were made on that account.

The latest payment is enough.

Ye but what if someone takes it? :scream:
I mean it’s a good idea but I’m not willing to run the risk, I usually have good memory anyway.
apart from for the security questions.

Because I was an idiot child that didn’t think these would be important/I would remember them completely fine. I just punched them in without a second thought on a Sunday afternoon you know, at the time I didn’t think much of it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.