Is merching or farming faster to get rich?

I’ve always marched because it’s so fun.

In the era of 30 minute Cult runs, farming is faster, and more fun imo.

Remember, if you merch, you never get to develop your skills.

depends on whether or not your garbage on the game :thinking:

Merching is so fucking boring I don’t see how it can be fun. I used to merch when I was broke poor and it was boring as hell. Just farm lost halls if you’re good enough.

Merching used to be much better. Now that prices are always changing with different event chests and with deca making the game easier to play as time goes on, you can get all the nice items a lot easier.

Also you can’t buy UTs.

merching is when u cant play the game and keep dying and cant get rich via grinding

just put your merch on realmeye and go off grinding, works fine to me.

I do lost halls while merching.

Are you in a marching band?

Merching, if you’re Shurima.

That reminds me, what is the fastest method of acquiring wealth atm (farming), and what is the approximate lifes per hour? Then compare to the lifes/hour of the best merching methods (though shurima said the best strategies involved bulk and long term trades–such as buying up mana during ot event and selling after for profit–which is a bit harder to get a number for efficiency).

how is merching fun? you actually just sit there spamming ctrl v over and over just to try to make profit.

i always found the people who merch do it just to show off and be a dick to everyone while the players who earn their “wealth” through actually playing are much more humble and want to help new players get to their level of “skill” so they can go into realm being confident of not dying.

it seems to me lots of merchers either merch their chars then never play on em or go into fame train or they merch then die 2 days later on an 8/8 knight fully decked out.

so no merching isn’t a good way to get “rich” because to be “rich” you need to have the skill of managing your wealth and in this game that skill is not dying and not getting scammed one of which you can look up the price of something in 10 seconds and the other requires lots of practice.

i’ve always had low respect for merchers.

if you want to sell something just put an offer on realmeye and wait.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.