Is pally gonna be the new meta with this set?

These are honestly some pretty insane stats ngl. What yall think? Id say a 90/90 pet could maintain 2 seal boosts at all times.

RotMG has a meta?

not really any reason to play this over jugg warrior

>33 spd

YO I seen you say “Ight imma head out” then suicide in those paras LoL you had me dying

xddd

Yea, That’s like the only draw back. With max divine no need for mseal though as you’re a mobile TANK with all the def from seal.

You’re my meta uwu

pally and warrior are already the meta, I don’t see how this changes anything.

The point is maximum achievable dps set for pally, If you have no life like me and only run halls. Then most rl’s are very appreciative of high dps sets.

Every game has a meta. Realm is no different. There’s no individual meta class but there is definitely class meta such as juggernaut warrior with breastplate or mana knight with resu

What is that seal?

Reskin of the reworked st seal in pretty sure

st seal reskin
edit: also casual bump

:man_facepalming:

Someone move this to Flex Your Sets

For more info on that ST seal reskin, see: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/sacrilege-seal

/wikibot

@Twitchystr Nah it’s fine to be a topic outright, as it’s discussion of the set in and of itself, than purely showing it off.

Yes, but isn’t Colo higher dps? If im wrong tell me.

I mean once/if they buff paladin’s damage stats, then the damage will be comparable to warrior’s, and since jugg might get nerfed, running this build with a enchanted seal and mseal would be stronger for survivability for you and a group

Didn’t they like nerfed sword what do you mean. The thing in the future are nerfs for melees as others rarely get played