Is popping loot drop,tier,lucky clover etc [do they remove thirsty?]

Is popping them remove thirsty? :// please help me im a nub

No, popping loot potions or clovers will not remove thirsty if you consume them in your inventory.

A full list of items that don’t remove thirsty can be found here

if it removes thirsty it will be labeled as a potion here:

so the loot pot doesn’t have that tag:

Remember that HP and MP pots don’t count either (as long as they’re drunken from the “lil’ pouch” on the bottom of your inventory), along with anything drunken directly from the bag.

Correction: HP MP pots drunk from the inventory spots remove thirsty. Drunk from the 6 slots at the bottom of the inventory or in the bag does not. My lh char lost its thirsty that way…

So my thirsty fame bonus will not remove even i drink the potion of max lvl? because it doesn’t have potion down there.

By right it shouldn’t.

If you’re unsure/fear losing it regardless, you can also drop a consumable and consume it from the ground/chest. You will never lose Thirsty by drinking anything from the ground or a chest, you can only lose it if you drink a potion from your inventory.

The name “loot drop potion” and “max level potion” does throw people off that’s for sure, so if you feel uncomfortable, just drink from the ground

Max level potion doesn’t kill thirsty, it even has an explicit note in the item description that it does not count as a potion.

If an item doesn’t have that tag, it doesn’t count as a potion.

I still to this day don’t know how to get HP and MP pots into my inventory. But yes, that is the case.

You can just item swap them to your inventory. Simple as that.

How do you drink potions off the ground anyways? I always see that in ppe videos but I could never figure out how to do it.

Shift click

Shift click

a simpler way is to fill your inventory (and backpack) with stuff then double-click the potion

that doesn’t seem very simple.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.