Is scamming legal in rotmg(no real cash) and can a scammer be sued?

I’m getting tired of scammers when I’m on the trade server and I think something should be done about it to discourage scamming besides banning.

technically it is illegal, but i doubt they could banned for it. also, think about your last question, you probably wont be able to sue someone. just mark them as a scammer on realmeye, and just use realmeye trading in general

no…?

i mean its against the tos

Just don’t get too excited when you get a good deal, mouse over all the selected items, then confirm.

which isnt illegal

couldnt it could as griefing or trolling though?

Probably.

Suing a scammer would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

Think about it,

“12 year old boy half way across the world, I’m spending money on court fees so I can get something back with no real value”

Can Deca sue a scammer or a hacker?

They can, but it’s a waste of money.

I’m pretty sure that nothing in this game that you get scammed will be resolved by your suing of the scammer. It’s in game currency and pointless to use someone over a couple of pots.

Someone deselected me items worth about 4 life before I knew about scams?

Trust me, 4 life isn’t worth suing someone. Rather than going on the forums, farm it back!

I didn’t farm it. It’s much quicker to merch

Whatever way is better for you to get your life pots, go do it. I don’t wanna govern how to play the game, getting scammed is a learning experience, and next time you know not to get scammed. Now go get rich!!!

No it’ not, no you can’t

Deca can sue the scammer, you can’t.
Will Deca really sue someone for your own carelessness? Definitely not.

Scamming is perfectly legal in my opinion. If you fall for it, you deserve it. As long as hacks aren’t involved.

Why would you sue someone over something that’s literally worth half a cent.