Is there a single f*ckin discord doing tombs?

honestly title… my last prot was like 19 pyras ago and I really want another pub halls has been doing the new challenge mode all frickn mornin shats tried to start tombs but everyone was too busy doing challenger. I JUST WANT ONE PROT. I’ve done halls nonstop ever since it came out, I havent had TIME to do tombs, NOW I HAVE TIME TO DO TOMBS ARGHHHHH > : (

Edit: if theres any guilds running hella tombs I have like 300 life in my vault I can pay some and donate all the life I get, fast tombs would be nice.

I actually need the pyra, I was thinking about getting a bunch of tombs tonight after work. If you’re online in 6 hours I can hit you up? Lmk

I’d love that, my prot luck is ass cheeks, I can literally pay you as much life as you like I just want ATLEAST one prot*

Well tbh idc about pay, I’ll prolly do like 7000 gold on tombs and chill in useast2 or whatnot doing them for a couple hours before moving onto rift for the weekend.

Okay, I have 46 tombs, I’m going to be popping them in uswest2, in the most packed realm. I tried to get ahold of you but have gotten no reply, if anyone wants to join in feel free. I have to log in on all my accounts quick but in 10 minutes at most they’ll be getting popped.

Okay, sorry. anyone looking for me I’m stuck on menu, I’ll try again in like 10 minutes.

got 2 prots last night and fed one of em

Okay, I’m down to 15 keys, had another 10 minute issue on menu but once I’m back in I’ll be popping the rest of these in nexus.

REEE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR PROT FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG REEEE

took about 38 tombs but I finally got a prot, got 6 pyras 2 niles and 1 sphinx in the mean time. Seems like they really made tomb whites alot more rare than they used to be, I like this change tbh.

oh ive fed prot books since i had a lot that i didnt need

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.