Is there really a udl event chest?

i herad from my guild dat dere was one, i just want to make sure

Yes there is one. It is a “weekly dungeon event.” You have to clear the whole dungeon for the chest, which isnt much work. Its very much worth it considering you can get the bootiful dbow reskin and the skeleton/b.b.wolf warrior skins. If you want to read more about it, go to this reddit post:

Be prepared, UDLs can be very long, especially since Lair Traps also count as enemies that need to be cleared before the chest can spawn.

Don’t forget them slimes

Slimes are easier to notice because they try to shoot at you and you can see them as red dots on the map, while Lair Traps could just stay in a corner forever because you didn’t run along every single wall in the whole dungeon.

Yeah but they hurt especially if the the char has Low def

So many people getting salty because they missed a single trap, and had to walk through the entire dungeon to look for it…

Chances are kinda bad as well, I solo’d around 3 before I got bored of getting zero.

Weird because I got wis 3 times in a row and then nothing afterwards

not worth soloing the dungeon , rather with a good group of 3 or more people as the chest can reward you with nothing

ive done like 5, on the second got a def and an inc. stupid public bag skins though. that is just a stupid idea. one skin dropped but i missed it in one of the udls.

I’ve done maybe 5 or 6; drop rate isn’t that bad, got an inc (that I wasted lol), a def, and two wis so far, as well as two candycanes. I would like to address the public drop, though, as auto-looters take the loot 99% of the time. I do like the event though, and the times when people miss that one trap, xd.

rebel!!! posting reddit instead of RE!!!

me…

I’m a traitor

ehh, not the greatest, but the others have human body parts everywhere…

I’m lucky, i got a morning star, plus a bunch of other random wis and def pots.

There is such thing.

Too bad the whole Chest idea was rigged in the first place.

This chest event is another excuse for Deca to make easy $$$, especially because less people will call now that there is the chance of more loot.

Funny you should say that, when all I see are people calling UDLs to make the clearing faster (not like it’s going to penalize them anyway since the SB threshold on chest is notoriously extremely low while the chest’s Hp are very high).

well the public bag of skele skin discourages some

The skeleton warrior skin looks bad in my opinion.

Now, Shoveguy. Amazing.

still worth something