Is there really any use in keeping Tarot Cards?

Right now I know since the Alchemist hasn’t been active for awhile, tarot cards have lost all their value (except for as vanity items to collect). I noticed my storage space slowly filling up, and when I decided to take some time to review the items I had, I saw that these tarot cards took up a decent amount of space (I have six of them - 2 tower, 2 magician, a fool, and death). I’ve been holding on to them for awhile, hoping that the investment would come in handy when the alchemist comes back, but he shows no sign of doing so. What should I do?

Tarot cards

Right now, not really no.

If you are a collector, sure. If not, trade em.

Fp for common and uncommon pets.

I would throw the more common ones out, but if you get a rare one, such as the World Tarot, you can always just keep it on a mule. Either way, they only have 250 feed power and are worth as much as rocks when the alchemist is down, not to mention its hard to predict when the alchemist will be up.

The Scene: In the Shatters

Player: I got a Tarot. Eww. [Throws it out].

[5 Days Later]

DECA: We have reopened the Alchemist. Get those Tarot Cards ready!

RealmEye Offers

Player: KMS

That Old Lazy Guy Who Begs for Items (Is it Tinkerer?): Find me the Tarot that drops from the Shatters and I will award you 2 Fortune Tokens.

Player:

#KMS KMS KMS KMS

i kept around 10 chariot before the last time it was opened, but i dropped them like aweek before the thing came back… when it came back, it was like 6L… the regret…

Is the fool tarot easy to get?

I’d say it’s around the middle of rarity compared to other tarot cards. Not as rare as the chariot and the world, but not as common as the moon and the magician.
It also helps that the puppet theatre isn’t too hard of a dungeon, and it usually has atleast one treasure room.

OH SHIT I FED IT TO MY PET

Don’t worry about that, they are pretty cheap now. Will probably shoot up in price if the alchemist ever becomes a thing again tho.

No one knows when the Alchemist will be collecting Tarot cards again, but I would say that if you are running out of vault space, perhaps throw out a few if nothing is done till MotMG. Of course, as other people have stated, keep the ones that have a higher value, as the prices can skyrocket when and if the Alchemist returns.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)
meme

I have question about a useless tarot cards. Anything is happenning for this ***** item?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tarot cards and the new quest system