I've fallen into the Necker side

thats the point, does paladin have an EP?

no and it doesn’t need one.

EP is not practical

ha… ha… ha…
says you

Your zero credibility has just fallen further.

god damnit

You get a similar looking, and more realistic graph when you compare pally with acc gcook dominion crown to necro with Praetoris memento gsorc crown.

Padens seal gives ~100 instant HP, assuming you have gcookie. If you have max wis, it provides about 130

Heres the thing: I can use dblade at god lands, literally shredding gods. Can you sit on a god with an EP? No? Sucks for you doesn’t it. And the only time you out-DPS a paladin with a practical staff, is when when you use a momento, a singular staff while using an ASS, Acclaim, Pixie, Dblade or even a Sky dishes out great damage. Yes, you have to get closer to the enemy, but the fact being that you gain an instant 100-130 health will cushion the damage you take. Necro also has to leech, meaning they can’t rush, only can take their time clearing.

Ep isn’t practical. Other than cheats, it’s not very good. It only does good damage at low defense, so I guess have fun killing pirate leaders or sandman conventions. Lol

Memento is a skull that gives damaging, not a staff.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/memento-mori

You’ve posted this same DPS chart to another thread this morning. Yet, it has absolutely no meaning. Perhaps on a test chest, this chart would be applicable, but in that situation, it doesn’t matter what weapon you use as long as you get hits in.

Using an EP on every enemy is simply unrealistic. To achieve the DPS on the chart with EP is extremely difficult, even in the godlands - sitting on a medusa to land all the EP shots means you get to eat 5 100 damage shots.

If you want to make a reasonable argument from a statistical point, compare the top tier weapons of each class. Once you look at a graph comparing a pally with an acclaim to a necro with a cosmic, you will see that it is simply impossible to make a blanket statement on which class does more damage. The necro does a maximum of ~131 DPS than the paladin, which is at 0 defense. Up to 16 defense, the necro still does more damage than paladin, but the amount of damage is negligible. Beyond that point, the paladin comes out on top. At 60 defense (the max defense in the calculator is 150, but I’m not going to consider such high defenses), the paladin already does ~341 more DPS than the necro. Obviously, saying that either the paladin or necro does more damage is a meaningless statement because it matters what situation they’re in.

tl;dr: If you want to accurately compare two classes DPS-wise, you’re going to have to compare their tiered weapons. A graph comparing EP to Dblade is a pointless piece of evidence that should carry no weight in these discussions.

Oof

And we’re not even including new st necro set image

Although your graph is much more accurate than ImTeBest’s, it still is flawed. The items you picked for the two classes don’t provide equal buffs, and, with that set, the necro has 6 more atk than the paladin.

Oh lol my bad. Shows how much I play Necro (・Д・)ノ

Also, If a necromancer is using the momento, it’s not healing at all. paladin seals get the best of both worlds.

you know if it starts higher and quickly becomes way worse it’s not exactly good, it’s balenced.

God himself has spoken. Give up c:

Mandoge is god?

No you are lol sorry. That was confusing of me

They may be reskinned but splendor and whatever the t13 staff is exist in game through LHalls so I don’t know what your smoking and I understand they don’t have comprable armor uts for dps but that’s the point I’m not going to make something that doesn’t exist to compensate owo.