January 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

The Primal Ices are stacks of:
1st: x1; 4th: x4; 7th: x6; 10th: x9
(total=20 which is the amount for 1x 7% weapon or mystery reskin T6)

The Ornaments are stacks of:
3rd: x1; 6th: x2; 9th: x3

The Mystery ST Shards are stacks of:
11th: x1; 15th: x2; 19th: x3; 23rd: x4; 27th: x5
(total=15 which is the amount for 1x Mystery ST Chest)

December 2018 Login Calendar

Why is the 31st day reward so bad. Thanks for the post :smiley:

The primal ice in the calendar is x1,x4,x5 and x9
st shards are at x1-x5

Fre ornament? Zoink.

Just noticed that also. Have added the numbers to the OP.

There’s also:

respect the potion of max level or else

Let’s be truthful, it’s kinda lame. I garbaged the last one I got for a spd pot

I think putting something not-pinnacle at the end is a good move, because it allows people grace in avoiding the 1-day “I screwed up the time zones” and instead of hitting their head on the table for missing the char slot, they only miss something less significant. :+1:

ahh. i know i can get another 80 primals, but i dont really want to, but it seems like a waste to just get a reskin top

Well I have good news! :trumpet:
It’s only 20 needed for the 7% WC top. 80 qualifies you for the Cbow/Crown/FreezQuiv/IceProt.

Edit: Oh I see, you’re considering whether to put the 20 towards doing another 80-batch and not use them up on just a weapon. Well I guess it’s up to you and how highly you value the UTs/how many you have already/how often you die with them…! None of those UTs are ones I commonly use, so another weapon is the automatic choice for me.

._.

but i didnt know it was 7%… hmm.

but missed out on the vault for my alts, definately wont miss char for my alts this month :angry:

@Nevov and @Mynamerr, when do those end?

The Ice tokens exchange in the Tinkerer?

Well the xmas chest+realm events continue on until the 8th from previous Deca announcements, and if previous form is anything to go by Deca will leave up the Tinkerer exchange quests for a few days past when the token items stop dropping.

So I’d guess “somewhere” in the few days after the 8th. 13th is a Sunday it could be that date, or maybe a few days even past then.

The last few events have kinda run into each other Halloween/Thanksgiving/Xmas. There’s a bit of a natural lull until Valentines now? So could be they leave it up a bit longer because of no need for the next event to crash in just yet… or maybe they have something else they want to get onto in Jan… who knows!

finally a character slot, playing with one slot gets really painful sometimes, and i missed the motmg slot :frowning:

Just inhale it on a lvl one tf

I have 11 spaces and 11 maxed chars

Just inhale it

or drop…

Or you can I N H A L E

Oh sorry for not making it clear. The $20 thing and for name, the free pack.

Well I have one answer for you, the free New Year’s Gift pack ends in 1d 22h, which is: January 3, 2019 12:00 AM (UTC):