January 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

finally a character slot, playing with one slot gets really painful sometimes, and i missed the motmg slot :frowning:

Just inhale it on a lvl one tf

I have 11 spaces and 11 maxed chars

Just inhale it

or drop…

Or you can I N H A L E

Oh sorry for not making it clear. The $20 thing and for name, the free pack.

Well I have one answer for you, the free New Year’s Gift pack ends in 1d 22h, which is: January 3, 2019 12:00 AM (UTC):

It happened with the December calendar as well, with the reindeer bag on the 31st. My theory is that (correct me if I’m wrong) there was/is a bug/issue circulating which made players lose a day on the calendar, so the 31st rewards are a bit lackluster to make up for it?

I could be totally wrong, this is a guess, I’ve got no official info

There is no bug. But a lot of people messed up because of timezone. Basically it’s still one day if you play at 6 pm PST today and 2 pm PST tomorrow.

Yeah, that makes sense. My theory still stands tho

No clover or loot drop. Please I need hoard them for the next hall event in half a year…

Look again at day 20.

Definitely not new year hangover.

You get 1 clover per epic chest

Oh got the other answer, the $20 bonus gold thing ends in 6d 7h, which is:
January 8, 2019 12:00 AM (UTC)

Thank you, sir.

yay a character slot! i hate being able to play only 1 class at a time

I like this calendar! (Though the only requirement for my liking a calendar is for it to have either a character slot or a vault chest at the end.)

I do like that DECA has obviously been receptive to the community’s feedback that having the most worthwhile item of the calendar on the last day isn’t a good idea; this way, it still rewards active people who can’t make one day and doesn’t punish those who accidentally mess up on reset times.

For next month’s calendar see: February 2019 Login Rewards Calendar