Join us on Public Testing

When is the public testing closing?

It closed already.

It was useless before, but with the rings now it has a use (similar to the Alien set, armor is TRASH but necessary for full set). To balance it, they’re going to make it trash but with complete set it’s actually good. This is acceptable.

i need help i cant get into testing and i dont kown whats happening

The testing server is only open to the public when Deca wants feedback from the public. This testing session ended on Monday, so the testing server is no longer accessible.

It’s another new person on the forums! Have a :cookie:, or maybe a :sunflower:.

Have a heart

Am I missing something? How is the spell usually used?

It seems to me that it’s exceptionally difficult to get stuff to actually get hit by the shots to do significant damage.

It’s usually used in places where bosses rotate in a predictable pattern to set a mine and get an enemy to walk over it. Love your videos btw tho! :smiley:

Boomerang is actually nice now, it has a small delay but with the boomerang you have a chance still. Its good for Limon and stuff.

Yea hes a pretty small channel but he makes good videos for a channel his size, deservers more subs

@AnxietyX @DeeBomb thanks so much for the support!

But yeah, I guess I can kinda see why it would be nice in those situations, but I think I personally would still prefer parasite spell, but maybe that’s just a different playstyle.

Anything that chases at a decent speed, has predictable movement, or has phases that are safe to sit on can be absolutely destroyed by spire spell. Every endgame dungeon boss except shatters and crystal entity has at least one of those things, with o3 in particular having all of them. I was able to force guards on o3 in less than a second on chase phases in medium size groups, which is incredibly strong.

will testing re open anytime soon?

probably not

Prob not for half a year

Then it’ll open thrice within 5 weeks, and stay closed for a whole year afterwards :^3

In all seriousness, the earliest would be a fair ways away considering the fame rework is on the horizon, and the extra dungeon reconstructions haven’t yet been fully fleshed out, from what the blog post said.

I just hope (please, DECA!) that next time it is open, there is not an event going on in prod. I really feel like that is not too much to ask for. Maybe there could somehow be a small reward on prod for spending more than 2 hours on testing or something like that to encourage people to give some of their time to try it out.

the one this i want is 8/8 apples. 03 is so hard wen you can only get 3/8 with them.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.