Joshawsum's PPE Thread

Unfortunate, got a white bag and died immediately, happened to me in a Castle too except it was the Sword AND the Anointed same run ( from statue )

kk boiis I’m back, and I have new screenshots!

that’s pretty cool!

I don’t think my man’s shooting at all, in fact I think he’s stuck

nice I guess

nvm this was from the same oryx castle lol

someone popped an o3. . .and yea if you couldn’t tell I’m actually the worst at gemsbok out of all the mini’s

ayo I’m back, and srry abt not posting as much screenshots, we have 2 finals weeks, and I have been needing to do more assignments while studying for finals, so its a bit much

nice ring startup

nice wand ok ok

that was unexpected O_O

PUB O3!!!

even with objectively worse gear than last time, I still completed beisa no probs(which shows how bad I am at gemsbok), also nice lute although I would’ve preferred armor

I then did o3 and when heavens came along I was too slow.

and that’s all the screenshot I have today, hopefully I have time to play later today

I probably would have just decided to nexus at that low of a level if I’d gotten any significant lute loot. :frowning:

Imagine having it shoot when you’re directly near it or on top of it, especially the confuse

yea, so I had bunch of time yesterday to play some realm, so there’s a lot of screenshots, especially because of the event. . .

priest start!

bro epic sprite wand tho