Just a quick survey(Is Knight more broken than a warrior?) [OPEN]

Look at that extremely equally divided opinion. It’s pretty rare to see this.

Also, edited title for clarity

The game is called metroid but metroids are very easy to kill. It dosent matter if oryx is even stunned a group of 40 is going to bash him into the ground.
He may be the “most important” but in reality that is not the case anymore.

Again I restate the best 01 drops is old tops and then 02 drops tops but a rather low rate. Being able to quickly defeat it isent going to make anyone rich. You do oryx for the loot not to fight a boss that isent even difficult and the loot isent that goos either . It’s not like they are perma stunning marble colossus.

Another thing to look at is the jugg. It makes the warrior an already great class into what a lot would call OP.

Where’s that at?

Can someone define his definition of broken? DPS wise? Safety wise? Team play wise? Situational wise? There’s so much different factors to define which a class can overcome by a lot so unless you mean broken by overcoming those factors in a long shot then which factor? You can’t just say overall since they have different purposes that leads them being broken in certain game factors. If you don’t give me a clear answer then I’d say this thread is pretty much pointless. Every class in the game has it’s own roles-strengths-weaknesses and you play them for what you feel comfortable with or what class would be essential for a situation you would want to face so unless there’s a factor you want to decide which is broken for it then I repeat myself this thread is pointless.

Warrior.

Good skins? Check.
Most DPS in game? Check.
Sanic? Check.
Tank? Check.
Divine pet? Check.

This one: Just a whole lotta polls

Alright lemme go into the game code and just make Oryx stun immune

Helms have a cooldown.
You can’t permanently be speedy as a Warrior.

you essentially, are, thats like saying because cloaks have a 1s cooldown its not permacloaking but it is, you are keeping yourself in one state as long as is possible set through the limits of the game through the use of a pet

EDIT: updated original post. Please read!

Perma cloaking is a cheat. You cannot perma cloak.

Long as possible =/= permanent. Pally can perma buff as can ninja and maybe a t6 tome priest with speedy. Forget that one

@Septagram if you want to bend definitions sure, I disagree though. I’ve also only heard “permacloak” when some one was referring to a past cheat.

perma cloaking is more commonly referring to rogues that are always able to use their ability after the cooldown wears off, not what was seen with the guy in ghzd’s video. same with warriors.

#Perma(cloak,stun,etc) Being able to near “permanently” use an ability. Rogues endlessly cloaking, knights keeping enemies stunned, archers paralyzing forever.
Source https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/rotmg-slang-to-english

I’ve only ever heard of and used the term “perma cloak” when referring to a person who’s pet allows them to regen mp faster than they can use it due to the cooldown on their cloak. It is true that they cannot permanently cloak, but they essentially keep their cloak permanently active as it’s as long as the game allows. I wouldn’t say he was twisting the definition, more of both of you are used to a different definition of the word.

@Etahn @Shatter I think both are correct! If you guys want to, watch GHZD’s Thicc Knight video! That video has a good example of a real “Permacloaker.”

Isnt it possible with grums?

Yes you can mah man!

runs out of grums -proceeds with regular cloaking- not perma now isn’t it? Can’t you guys just use appropriate words for the actions like prolonged cloak (is that even right? lel). I know it’s boring or too long to use shit like unli cloak use just cause your pet regens enough mana for another cloak before the previous use even runs out but it’s not really “permanent cloak” now isn’t it…

Well Most of us are lazy sooz. srry xd
get succed

I was looking for a “none of the above” option :stuck_out_tongue:

In what way do you like playing the game?
My friend likes Knight more so he says Knight is more OP than the Warrior since he can stun and is more tanky
My opinion is that Warrior is better because it does more damage, it’s tanky enough, and it has a speedy and damage boost and I feel like I can do more with Warrior because I am a player who likes doing things faster like Shatters, or other dungeons. Plus the Warrior I would say is more beginner friendly because it’s easy to max (I think that’s just me). Knight is better when you have a good pet that can magic heal or have mp potions.