Just a rotmg pet thought [toggle abilities on/off]

DECA should consider to let you turn off a pet ability like let peeps turn off the electric so they don’t mess up tombs etc.

Mod: clarified thread title -stu

DECA should also turn off the ability to receive damage and die

lol that’s not even constructive critism

Yup that’s sarcasm

hmm, there was a topic here some time ago, but yeah, it would really benefit some people and get the people who have savage/atks get pissed.

So in other words, all the electric pet users have the best of both worlds and non-electric pet users get no useful ability?

How about no.

there is that decision when you go for legendary, for me anyway if i ever do its do i get electric or decoy as my 3rd and this would be broken as fuck if you could just switch on/off and would heed no decision to be made

I agree very much this would be broken, so let’s make some changes. How about after you turn of your pets ability there’s some cooldown till you can turn it on again. This way people can’t just be like “oh look a tomb lets turn off electric. Oh nvm it’s gonna be ffa lemme turn on my electric.” tomg literally gets instakilled “oh look my guild is opening a tomb lemme go join them and turn off my electric! Oh wait no electric might be useful in sarcs let me turn it back on. Oh the bosses activated time to turn of electric. Ok only geb is alive I can turn on my electric no problem!” So if there was a cooldown of like idk maybe 30 mins to 1 hour this wouldn’t happen. Also people can’t just close the game and come back 30 minutes later and be like “my cooldown is over sweet!” they have to be actually playing. This can be useful if the guild is doing a bunch of tombs back to back as the cooldown will probably be over by the end of the tombs.

That seems quite unnecessary. I mean the people with those pets DID work hard/pay for it. I think that the option to do this should be only in the pet yard, it makes sense.

hmm thats a good and a much simpler idea than mine

This is coming from the person who likes to paralyze Dreadstump on the portal c:? [quote=“DatPoptart, post:1, topic:2641, full:true”]
DECA should consider to let you turn off a pet ability like let peeps turn off the electric so they don’t mess up tombs etc.

Mod: clarified thread title -stu
[/quote]

No.

Have a divine electric?
Learn to use it.

They should make an ability just like savage that does nothing and…
oh.

(Make a tombing pet if you can’t with electric, I made one but I don’t need it anymore)

If that was meant to be any kind of logical argument, i’m stunned by stupidity.

If that was a random funny jab, nice.

“Funny” jab.

Pet ability toggle

To be honest electric doesn’t mess up tomb easily when you learn how to play with it. I don’t see reason to have it “toggleable”.

I like it more than hate it in tombs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.