Just a whole lotta polls

The fact that nobody even acknowledged this before now genuinely surprised me, but right now it’s story time with Sturky.

So I’ve actually been blind twice before, and for two weeks of my life total, both were one week intervals.
The first time it happened was from me accidentally jamming my finger into my eye one day in fourth grade, ( don’t ask, even I don’t know how I managed that one. ) and I ended up getting the whole next week off because my eye had to heal, and it hurt too much to even think of trying to open it.
The second time was a bit rougher and makes more sense, my brother threw a broken pencil at me and it hit me right in the eye, kinda the same story from there.

Both times my left eye was the one that was injured, and even though I’m fine now, there’s still remnants of the injuries, as my left eye sees colors notably brighter than my right now, it’s a bit of a lazy eye, and it tends to burn and water like crazy sometimes without warning, so because of that I avoid light more than a vampire now.

Being blind was without a doubt the worst experience of my life though, and the excruciating pain did not help with that at all. Because of those experiences I genuinely feel bad for anyone with any sort of issue with their eyesight, even if they just wear glasses, just cause I’ve been to the extreme, and I never want to go back.

I’ve been “effectively” blind for several years but damn, fuck.

My mom told me that I have a statistically higher chance of going legitimately blind when I’m 40, wot

my boy. learn to play rotmg when ur blind… (if it lasts that long)

nein

Honestly why would you ever want to read the book.

Like who even reads nowadays?

??

losers

I recently started a book list of books I have read when I finished them. Despite college starting, I’ve read 15 decent-big sized books.

Although I am a really fast reader.

Which of these 15 has been your favorite?

I had a similar experience (although it was a lot less serious), where I overstrained my achilles heel and was unable to move around without significant pain for a week or two (didn’t get crutches because it was a “it’ll heal after a period of rest” kind of thing).
After that I understand somewhat better how it feels to be limited in movement and how dependent it makes you on the people around you.
It really sucks when something you take for granted normally is taken away from you. I can only imagine how it feels when that loss is permanent.

I have fucked up my achilles so many times. I sprain my ankle wayyy too often to the point where if my shoe digs into my achilles, it hurts.

Arcanum Unbounded or The Name of the Wind
both amazing, both rereads.

Can I suggest The Long Walk by Stephen King?

Spooky, but not in the traditional sense

I mean I’m extremely near sighted, but my friends and I like to joke about it.
Don’t feel TOO bad, but empathy is good.
There are more unfortunate people who are fully blind, deaf, paralyzed, mute, etc.

• Nearsighted
  • Farsighted
  • Ok vision

0 voters

@Uniqourn

fuk u

xD

Well talk about a minority…

Ironic how the one who got their eye nearly impaled is one of the few with good eyesight.

• duck
  • not duck

0 voters

this is a very personal question ok

I love ducks

[poll type=regular public=true]

should i go back to rotmg

• yes
  • no

0 voters

don't clik me!!!

Aha!!! you found the first clue to the first letter of my yt channel!!!

people from ancient Egypt wrote the this letter upside down, creating a symbol that created an animal that looks similar to the necrosyrtes monachus

you’ll never get it hah

xd PEE PEE ENOURMOUS

the rotmg memes have been trash ever since i left

It depends (did you have fun before and do you have time?)