Just a whole lotta polls

so the other day i was biking home in the evening(almost dark) and i wondered to myself, “whats the worst thing that could happen?”
i settle on 2 options:

• getting hit by a car and dying
  • getting hit by a car and surviving

0 voters

which one is worse

Hit me daddy, kill me now

• Batman
  • Spiderman

0 voters

• Crystalized mist irl, every time you get injured you are invisible for 60 seconds
  • Seal of Blasphemous Prayer irl, you are completely invulnerable for 10 seconds, with a cooldown of one day
  • Prism irl (with no decoy, only for teleportation, can be any prism)

0 voters

Crystalized mist? If I get seriously injured, I want to be as visible as possible to anyone in the area who knows first aid.

just know first aid urself

(yes ik this is toxic)

depends but it can be life saving in some situations

The only problem with those selections is that most of us probably aren’t fighting anyone or anything else, let alone frequently.

(As far as if we lived in a world full of fighting, I’d still choose the prism.)

I figure my chances (knowing myself and my tendencies) of finding myself in a situation where someone is actively trying to kill me is much smaller than my chances of ending up in an accident, statistically speaking. And even if someone was trying to kill me, a prism would probably be pretty useful, anyways.

I do. I just don’t trust myself to perform that first aid when only 3/4 of my usually-present limbs are still attached.

This was my thought; Echoes Prism set to a known safe location would essentially be the same as a nexus use in-game. Dswords to confuse the heck out of them, Dire or Ghostly if you need to kill them back first, Brain if you want to catch this person alive, and the tiered ones for general fighting use.

Crystalized Mist so that if I fall of my bike I also get run over by a car

/s

$100 fine if you break the rule, implemented for the next 10 years.

• curfew -> nobody on the street after 10pm
  • no grouping -> not allowed to be outside in any group larger than 5

0 voters

Because anytime I went outside with my family, I’d get fined.

Same statement but for a different reason
my family normally travels in 6, now they either let me stay home or pay a hundred dollars

• Part of Your World
  • A Whole New World
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Can you Feel the Love Tonight?
  • Let it Go
  • Up Around the Riverbend

0 voters

Bloody Stream is of course my favorite princess music, and yet it is not up there

• hugs
  • kisses

0 voters

in what context

• golden voice
  • silver tongue

0 voters

Already have a golden voice :wink:

Would like to confirm :wink: :wink: