Kinda Lost

So I have just come back to the realm and I’ve been doing okay. From here on out, I don’t really know what to do. Do I farm end game dungeons for whites to make my characters better? Do I farm pots to have a stable supply and backups? I’m just lost on where to move forward from here. Any suggestions?

Use an eligible character to farm LHs in a public LH Discord. This is the best source for Life Potions, high-tier equipment, and powerful UT items. Condensing the acquired Life Pots into Decas is a good idea if you’re planning on building up wealth, since it’s inventory-friendly and requires little space. Remember to use mules when storing these. These Decas can easily be broken down into countless rainbow pots in a trading server if you ever need to rebuild quickly. When running WCs and such, if you come across tops, picking them up and putting them on your mules could be handy for future rebuilds. That last step really just depends on whether you have a lot UT items or not. If you do, tops aren’t as important.

TL;DR: Farming LHs gives you whites and pots. Do them.

Do this 1st before raiding Lost Halls. You will need some maxed stats before doing so.

As far as RealmEye goes, I believe they already have maxed characters.

I’d say make one or two back ups if you’re new to halls (4/8 or 6/8) then farm halls starting with cults and then work your way up to voids.
If you die I suggest rebuilding another backup and then repeating

For better-tiered equipment, go ahead and farm LH or Oryx’s Sanctuary. Otherwise farm whatever UT you wish to get, although the two mentioned are the best choices.

However, maintaining your riches next is a good investment overall. Farming DECAs allows you to buy legacy st or limited items, kabam-era character skins, and can also be converted back into potions for character maxing or buying keys on realmeye. You could also host a giveaway if you wanted.

If you want DECAs the fastest, do Nests, which can drop 1-2L and 1-2GDex. Although these potions aren’t guaranteed in large discord runs, it takes much less time, usually has fewer players running it per discord run, has a higher drop rate of pots and is less risky than LH. In comparison, LH can drop you Def/Att/Mana/Life from MBC and Life/Mana from Void Entity, which sounds great but in a discord run you are more than likely to get a pbag from void and a def or att pot from MBC (or again, a pbag). You could do cults but everyone kills off the pot rooms too quickly and unless you’re soloing it or playing with a small group (which in this case, LH is the best) you have a much lower chance of pots overall. Nests are much more time-efficient for gaining potions.

Oryx’s Sanctuary is the best of both worlds. You get GL or GM as a minimum and can obtain 5 UT sets and 1 ST set, spread across 4 minibosses and Oryx himself. He also drops T14 Weapons, T7 Abilities, T15 Armors and T7 The disease we call T6 rings at a high rate. It’s much rarer to access and you are likely to lose your stacked 8/8, but try it over and over again and you’ll eventually start making bank.

I’d say Lost Halls isn’t really the best source for life/mana, it might even be the straight up worst. I’d advise nests if you want to accrue wealth, it drops a good amount of life, consistently too and the big minion bees drop dex too. LH has quite a bit of fame though, so I’d go there if you want a better pet in the long run. imo you should run ddocks for cutlasses, OTs for csilks and cbows, UDL for dbow, wlab for lbow, labs for fulmi and condu and just generally the midgame stock dungeons that drop good solid UTs at a decent rate.

Perhaps do the minibosses, but I’d advise against doing o3 until he can build up a decent amount of wealth and make backup tops 4/8 characters.

Thanks for all the replies. I started running some end-game dungeons and I am happy to say that I have a bunch of life pots, 2 decas, 2 ubhp rings, and a pixie. Regardless, I know the grind can’t stop. Thanks a bunch!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.