Language Error [en]

Hello, This is my first post in this forum and ive been lurking around without an account for around 2 years. You might noticed from my name that this is a mule account, right now i cannot access my main account on Steam. My main account have a similiar name, Capung.

As the title suggests, I have the pretty common error which is unable to load language [en].

Disclaimers:
-Im an old player, played around build 121 when wildshadows still own the game and maxed char was 6/6 and went on a hiatus for 3-4 years. Never had this problem up until yesterday, 28 July 2018
-Capung, my main account right now is an NPE because my older main got hacked by my own stupidity (its name is Rubikscube, but now the name is already taken)
-Capung was created on Steam early this year, and also never had a problem up until 28 July 2018
-No, i never had downloaded any hacked clients, i play on steam. The reason i got hacked before is because i gave someone my in game password (lol). Also my opinion on hacked clients is that they are big gey

Things I have tried:
-I thought it was my shitty internet at first (2 mb/s download and 1 mb/s upload) but after i refreshed and use better internet the error still there
-I have searched many solutions and the most common one that appear are for hacked clients and flash players, like i said before i played on steam so the solutions dont work
-I also found a pretty recent (june) similiar post on steam of the same problem, but they fixed it by waiting it out. And turns out there was an update. Right now, i dont think there is an update and i can access my mule account fine from Kongregate (this account)
-I re-installed flash player
-Also, I visited a reddit post on changing trusted sites for flash (global security settings) and when i load the rotmg file to trust it says “catastrophic error”

Any insights would be really appreciated, and because of this error i missed the calendar on day 28 (oof, im glad the day 30 prize is not char slot/ vault). Cheers, Capung

Ps. sorry for the rumbling

Wait is this on Steam? I think I had this issue once on flash player before. If it is flash player delete all instances of the .swf and instead copy the link.

Thank you for the advice. Yeah its on Steam, and also seems i skipped another thread that was posted 4 days ago about the same issue (on Steam), he also havent been able to fix the error.

The thing is, i really dont know how programs work and i need step-by-step instruction (sorry), also the solutions for flash player, like dragging and dropping files, right-clicking, and other ways didnt work on the RotMG Steam Window, but i will try your advice nonetheless. Thanks again

Update guys!. I can log in to my account again and the error is gone. I havent done anything since yesterday and just about to send a ticket to Deca. So, probably the best solution is really to wait it out and send a ticket to Deca (I think).

Mods can lock this thread now?

ps. Still pretty salty that i missed 2 days because of this error ://

@nevov @shatter

D'oh this isn't good (FIXED)