Leaf Dragon Hide, Or Csilk?

I was wondering which is better for an Archer that is running dbow and expo, Leaf Hide, or Csilk?

They’re both great armors to use on an archer. Personally, I use leaf hide because I find more speed and hp to be better than more def and dex.

Ok sounds good I’ll try it out :smiley:

Definitely Leaf Dragon Hide, unless you get a Tshot and start using that. Then csilk could be useful to lessen the spd debuff

spectral on everything

The extra DPS isn’t worth def reduction.

Use nil

I would use a leaf hide. The def loss is made up by your expo, and extra health is always very handy.

Don’t use spectral even if you get one, it’s ridiculously overrated for a drake hide with 3 extra attack and speed.

Ummm what? Leaf hide has more speed than csilk. Also I’d personally say csilk + UBHP is better than leaf hide + expo, but if you don’t have a ubhp then leaf hide is good.

i like csilk, but leaf dragon can be rlly good

…so it does… :confused: well fick, you’re right :joy:

hehe yes it is

shh no its not. Spectral is good

Neither lol they are both overall garbage. As with most UT’s, they are situational.

The new assasain ST should replace the spectral thoroughly.

If you can dodge in this game, DPS Armor > Everything else

If you can’t dodge, HP/Def Armor > Everything Else

ez pz

No, dbow guarantees sb without the extra dps provided by spectral so it’s practically useless in all scenarios, just use leaf hide to get the extra hp and defense for better survivability.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.