Least Favorite Realm Enemy?

Tbh keyper is one of my favorite enemies. I especially like the lore behind him!

Why though?

@Toastrz Why though?

Why do I like lore? He’s a dwarf that got corrupted by the crystal entity how cool is that

this piece of shit. and apparently they eat pets who are released

Not necessarily my least favorite per se, but I dislike oryx 2. shotguns are some hot bullshit and promote leeching

Who the fuck made these? These guys literally promote leeching and wizard clearing strat, and discourages players from actually standing in the front line as a melee.

I’m assuming their intended purpose is to punish players who dares to rush inside the room without caution, but on top of the fact that this mob literally punishes even the cautious players, the whole purpose which makes players not being able to hit an enemy before it tries to oneshot you is horrifying. No matter how strong you are, you have to make sure it is chasing you in order to do safe damage to it. At least make their jumps slower and actually react-able.

As if knights will ever land their shield on these.

no comment

Lag

This guys is the one who created lag to kill players. Can’t tell how many times I died from it. Either stacked shots after rubberbanding or end up sitting on a boss.

Urgle one of the worst annoying enemies, throwing orbs everywhere while inflicting status effects with no good loot.

terrible

These things that spawn in the Crystal Worm Father Event.

While the Father is firing off barrages of boomeranging white shards and covering the entire field, these things will spawn under your feet instantly killing your character with a ring of defense ignoring bullets.
If you avoid that fate, they will fill the rest of the already cluttered screen making it even more a pain to clear.

Seriously, who designed the event boss for fungal cavern? Easily my least favorite, the worms spawned after the mushrooms stay invulnerable for too long, and the mushroom waves aren’t fun to clear.
And why does everything have to pierce through players and hit multiple targets? I don’t like this trend.

image THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

There are so many annoying enemies in the library. I have a hard time convincing myself to go into one. For a mere godlands dungeon, it has a lot of kill potential.

As it should be.
:imp:

My complaint pertains to the one-shot potential that the Cursed Library holds over other dungeons of similar difficulty. If either the bookwyrm or the headless specter sit on a light armor class with max def and full health and shoot once, the character will die. Although I didn’t have maxed life in the circumstances where I’ve been one-shot in libs, it is still true that you wouldn’t be burst down by a single non-boss enemy in any other godlands dungeon with exception to the magic woods with the explosive brown fairy which I also despise.

Sorry, that wasn’t intended literally. >.<
(Running joke on “stop killing my kin,” etc.)

Death cause by the Urgle’s immense beams

Ents aka wasting time simulator

Atleast there is a QOT to get if you buff it, have you seen ghost kings? Now those are just a pure waste of time when buffed

Bilgewater. Seriously, he’s a bit too bullet-hellish for a GLand epic dungeon. 80k HP + cannon balls everywhere. Just nerf his HP by 1/5 and we’ll be gud.