Let's Make USW4 the O3 Popping Server

Crosspost from Reddit, original author u/epikcosmos:

Seeing as everyone that comments on this subreddit about how “discords bad, blah blah blah” how bout we do something about it instead of circle jerk it.

With the new update, runes are a lot more common. Bring your runes to USW4! We can make this server a pub run server, essentially killing the need for an organizer. I personally spent 5 hours in USW3 gathering people to pop runes, only happened twice! Now I know what you might be asking:

I don’t like US Servers, where can I bring my runes?

Worry not, just bring them to EUSW2 EUSW (it has come to my attention that eusw2 is the SBC loc, if you don’t know what that is: SBC is Spooki Boi Central, a lost halls discord) if you’re in EU and Australia for the Asian/Australia servers!

Please let me know how we can expand this idea

From the comments:

Q: Sounds like a neat idea. What do you propose players do in an event they begin to experience lag from overflow?

A: Great question!

I’d say we have a priority list on servers. It can be something like this:

1. USW4
  2. USW2 (not 3 because thats the trading server)
  3. USE4
  4. USE3

And so on. Basically the dead servers from top to bottom.

My opinion: I am strongly in favor of this idea, and hope it can catch on and stick! Especially with the increased rune drops, regular public O3 should hopefully be a normal event moving forward.

Don’t you dare…

I like this idea a lot! Usw4 gang :muscle:

Atm there are o3s every realm in aus in the afternoon, might die down a bit soon but still pretty regular probably

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.