Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

Pfff only 420 ? bruh ur bad

I WANT THAT FUCKING OGMUR YOU GIVE ME THAT SHIT. and that crown while ur at it gimme ur conflict too and Iā€™m sure you dont need all those life pots.

im broke af

In uts yes

lol 93 jungle key

15 morning stars tho

Well compared to me everyone is rich, Donā€™t have Muledump but ill post my vaults :cry:

White count: 1 :cry:

Edit: Died on my priest, 1 white bag left :frowning:

UR POOR?

actually yeah Im finally richer than someone lmaoooo

Why isnā€™t muledump showing my additional vaults???

See this.

those missing numbers at the start is a Wand of the Fallen, Dragon Tamer Armor, Hearticles, Clover Bow and Rainbows End.

I might have too many mulesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (t3 rings are essential to getting white bags)

@moderators merge plez :smiley:

So are all the uts like spread out among all the mules, or just on main? Oh ya and that bracer triggers me because I have no shatters whites. ALSO ALSO thatā€™s a lot of pots.

Oh sorry, all the UTs and good STs (besides Souleless and stuff) are on my main, which is included in my Muledump. If an item is not used on my character page and not UT, https://www.realmeye.com/player/BJjoebanan, then itā€™s on a mule

still working on the second oneā€¦

hmm, going through the first few pages, it seems iā€™m the only one bothered by showoffs and showing off.

btw, the floodgates of hell opened up for showoffs with the start of this thread ><

me and my brotherā€™s muledump combined
with the pot mules

just my account+all the pot mules

why the t0 staffs, t0 traps, t0 poison, and t0 def ring?

account sharing!!!

@Spixer t0 staff maybe from mule, t0 traps is one of the best trap, t0 poison maybe fresh assassin, t0 def ring maybe just for fun