Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

= 111 mules

maybe more, if dlvyX replaced them in mnovas of just removed it. but man, 111 mulesā€¦

I need to put muh consumables somewhere

the emails created, my friends bug me for having like 40 mules

P2W. But seriously, every time you go into your vault, drop the fries. Itā€™ll help with your uh, storage problemsā€¦ The only thing I have more than you is dblades lmaoā€¦

@Mattyfatty Your muledump image doesnā€™t exist anymore D:

My [stool] looks nothing like that, I am greatly offended sir.

Anyhow, hereā€™s mine:

Iā€™m one of those people who still have iOS 7.1, hence why pixies and later stuff donā€™t show. I was actually richer three years ago, had like 300 life at one point ;-;

I AM DONE

and hell naw Iā€™m not dropping fries

I was like, hmm not bad, not so rich in items, but pretty good in uts,

the i see
189 def, 108atk ā€¦ that storage though

also update your muledump

##P2W

Sorry, I just had to. :wink:

Like Dirks?

##It has begunā€¦

@UnicornSla youā€™re orange star and you only have 1 dbow? Pitiful. Iā€™m red star and already have 3. Know someone whoā€™s orange star, done 500+ udls and the thing he wants most is dbow, but doesnā€™t have one. Heā€™s also a ************ so I tease him about it :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, im 1star away from white, and i have 0 ass, 0 doku, 0 cc, 1dbow, basically 0 of everything except 1gem, ot,tomb stuff, spirit dag, ep

Iā€™ve gotten more than one, just currently only have this one. IMO udlā€™s are so boringā€¦ though I have a friend whoā€™s gotten 700+ udlā€™s and has gotten zero dbows haha.

I mainly do Shatters now (I used to grind abysses so Iā€™ve gotten like ~30 dblades lmao) but Iā€™ll do dungeons if I need to max.

Whats that item that you got 2313 times?

empty slots

Straasha how Iā€™ve missed you so

Oh my god, you have so many UBHPā€™sā€¦

Iā€™ve missed you too stu

the ub is not the thing of amazingness, its those nun, sorceress, witch skins as well as those rainbow pots, moon,dia,mnova

He already had tons of mules before those were given in free packages. All he had to do was connect on each account and buy the package for each.