LH 2.0 Void

This is gameplay of the new Void in LH 2.0

we failed btw

Thanks!

The new ground texture looks great.

A successful run

Join us, heroes!

While it’s great to see a full run, it should be noted that Kidd heavily carried this group up until the rage phase (and even then it was a struggle). Anyone attempting it should not try to rely on the tactic of standing together as a single group. With piercing shots, more aggressive minions, and the infliction of Curse, you wouldn’t stand a chance. It is absolutely crucial that you spread out, coordinate your group, and keep the minions under control.

(This is also why a lot of groups like SBC are complaining that the Void is now impossible. Old cheesing strategies will not work.)

np :slight_smile:

Weew, and I thought I couldn’t do void before

Sounds like much more of an end game dungeon now and will probably take me way longer to score the whites. (unlike others you might have gotten lucky with the easy runs)

Seems like more of a dungeon you would need to practice now instead of hoping the group is big enough and has the dps (although I might just be noobie lol)

I fail to see how the changes made the grouping “strat” harder and the video of them running a successful void kinda proves that it’s still easy to do as one group. I don’t know who came up with the idea for the void change but you’re giving them too much credit if you think they nerfed this “strat”

You died tho.

Also, is it just me or has the size of the arena gotten noticeably bigger?

Didn’t you read what I said? Kidd carried that whole run with overpowered testing equipment like the Creator’s Ring. It wasn’t a real run, and you can see how much the group struggles even with that aid. They would have been swarmed by minions within a minute otherwise, as you can see in lots of other videos of attempted runs where people stick together and think they can keep it under control.

And keeping the group split up and away from the priests that actually carried them makes it easier? I fail to see why. The current LH requires dodging quite a bit more than the testing one so don’t try to feed me “less people makes it easier to see the shots.”

Mb about my previous statement, I realize now that this is the point you are trying to make. But is it not true that the current lost halls requires you to focus on the minions before the boss as well? And making the minions more aggressive just makes you less likely to get swarmed since you can kill them pretty much as they spawn.

How does one get vials in testing? Do we have to do cult to get the vials?

Currently yes, unfortunately.

However, staff has been talking about releasing void and cult keys in the nexus.

I’m not sure what you mean by carried.

I was there. He never buffed us until the end. He didn’t even have a weapon equipped!

In my opinion, I think the person who really carried us was Japan with a Marble Seal and divine pet. Kiddforce was more like a passive spectator, trying to give tips throughout the fight. I might even say he caused more harm than good, telling us we could relax when what seemed like the last phase gave way to an even more hellish new one.

(If there was something he did that I neglected to see, feel free to point it out. I hope I’m wrong and that he did more than what I saw, at least.)

Also, I disagree with the notion that the old way of doing lh wouldn’t have worked here. It very clearly did. I will be creating a topic outlining my thoughts on the changes to this dungeon sometime later. But to expand on what I was saying, if we were to equally split through the four corners, then that would leave about 4 to 6 people in each section depending on which phase we are in. With the small group we had, I don’t think it can be reasonably expected of us to be able to clear these minions, especially with the larger ones spawning as early as they did. In fact, I think we would have been overrun far more quickly with that method. Since the enemies were a bit slow, it was more efficient to let them creep toward us in small waves that we could easily take out with our larger manpower. I will only say so much here, though.

@Toastrz

Did you guys make Malus slightly more profitable in way so people feel that a cult run is worth it? Or will the new difficulty in the void fight make up for this?

Also is it possible to slightly buff the Bloodshed Ring to 110 HP instead of 80?

It’s about minion management. Just about every video I’ve seen is still futilely trying to stick together as one group, and as expected, all those runs are getting trashed. Thanks to that one video, lots of people now seem to think that strategy is still effective and you don’t need to coordinate yourselves in the corners in order to do it.

I spoke to Kidd about it and verified that he did indeed carry the group. In the video starting at 3:40, he begins using the Creator’s Ring once he says “feeling generous” in the chat. He wanted to give a sneak peek of the new final phase to people, but now we both kind of regret that due to the accidental precedent it has set.

I don’t think his current loot table was touched yet, but we’ll be reviewing him and the other bosses to balance the incentives on each.

will LH tops be more common?

Do we need to bring Admiral Piett into this?

Black Bullet completed it.