LHH is finally back!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We’re back!

After 7 months of inactivity and 1 month of arduous planning, I am so happy to say that Lost Halls Hideout is officially open and ready for the public! It’s been my sole goal in these last months to get this server back up and running, as I’ve cared for it immensely in the past and plan to do so once more.

Now, we aren’t just any random discord that wants more members. We have a legacy. We were the BEST Lost Halls server in the American region, and we WILL be again.

DISCLAIMER: Our bot is still in Alpha and we are working very hard to get it working flawlessly. That being said, there may be some flaws in the code or verification may break at any time. Please be patient and we will get everything sorted out as soon as possible.

The requirements are virtually identical to the old LHH:

3k base fame minimum spread across all characters

24 points from the point system, explained in the verification channel

Visible Characters so the bot can count your points

HIDDEN location from EVERYONE, and that must stay that way as long as you are doing runs with us

We’re excited to bring back this discord for the old veterans who look for an experience like SBC but cannot get in due to the lack of an invite link. I am confident in saying that LHH will be able to complete runs with the great efficiency it had before.

With that being said, great runs cannot be without great leaders. Our Leader Applications are open and Moderators/Admins will be looking over them and discussing who is worthy of leading us. Unless you are a current Raid Leader of SBC, LHZ, or a former Raid leader of LHH, all new leaders will be given Trial Raid Leader, no exceptions. If you are a raid leader of those discords, we still reserve the right to give you Trial regardless. Unlike other discords, being a full Raid Leader is not just about being able to tell people where to go and call a crusade here or there. Raid leader implies trust, from the management staff AND from the members themselves. The role will be given to people who truly deserve it, and not just thrown at people like a bone.

I must make one thing clear right now. We will be clearing our server ban list as well as our blacklist. This means that if you were previously banned from the old LHH for any reason INCLUDING HACKING, you will receive your second chance. Do not take this chance for granted. If you are caught hacking again, you will be banned, permanently, like it was meant to be. We will not use the pastebin of the hijacked client accounts to ban players yet, but we WILL use it as a reference when you join, and we WILL be watching, which could include, but is not limited to, randomized screenshot checks multiple times. You’re welcome, and you have been warned.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, what are you waiting for? The invite link is down below and we are ready to watch the numbers soar to where they were before and even beyond that. I’d like to once again welcome you all back to LHH, and hope white bags rain down upon you and death cowers in fear of you.

Happy Halling!

–LHH Staff Team

Invite link: https://discord.gg/C4udC9x

what is a randomized screenshot check
I’ve never understood that

isnt that where one of the higher-ups will demand u send a screenshot to prove ur not cheating?

what do you ss, lol

i remember one discord i saw said you have to lock someone, open up options, show ur flashplayer history and some other things. it probably varies discord to discord

We ask you to perform a variety of tasks and ask you to take a screenshot of what we asked you to do. It is a way of detecting otherwise undetectable hacked clients

this is what im confused about- Idk how flash works- so I wouldn’t know.

:sleepy:

?

How is that unreasonable in any way, 3k is literally nothing

Lol I’m stupid I thought it meant 3k base on all 15 chars

bruh imagine

And please, for those of you who have seen this thread, spread this out to your friends and guildmates so we can get consistent runs going! We already have small cults going nearly every night, and once we get more people we can put the vials to use!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.