Library Lore Thread

given the nature of the glitch, it’s possible that one actually is just random keyboard mashings.

feel free to keep attempting to decode it though, I don’t know for sure since toast comes up with this stuff on his own. I also would not have thought to try to decode the machine or null either, I’m not much of an expert.

The fact that the first two prompts were decoded so quickly makes me glad I threw in a curveball with The Glitch. Yes, there is a real message in there.

Impressed someone even thought to try this. It’s one of the most obscure prompts!

Dang I should’ve grinded answers yesterday, portal drop rates are kinda cancer. Anyone got keys? ;3

Firebrand Staff

I realize these are completely uninteresting since they’re copypastas with one word changed.

The T0 bow does have a response, you just have to spell it “Shortbow” as opposed to “Short Bow” (note that “Short Bow” is the name of the actual item in-game).

t0%20bow

Hooo! Mistake spotted! “ameteur” needs to be “amateur”!
…I think!

Trivial Issues Thread

When saw this I knew there is going to be a new sprite world

My question is would it be possible to do it by hand? It sounds like a nightmare but also a bit of a (painful) challenge.

Given that you know the cipher, it should be.

@Zquidx ty for contributing h

dad

H z

Jewel Eye Katana:image

Wand of Ancient Warning: image

What’s the third one? The input isn’t on-screen.

Bow of Covert Havens

I feel like part of the covert text was off-screen (as The Realm Eye usually has 3 phrases to say but only two are on screen in that screenshot), at least it’s the part that probably just mentions that there’s info on the Bow of Covert Havens so it’s not too vital.

I blame the guy trying to ask about dogs