Library Lore Thread

I have, among a _lot_ of others...

@Toastrz Can you at least give us a smidgen of a hint? ;w;

I lost it at HyPeR rEaLiStIc bLoOd

But i think we should scrap real people, players, links, ciphers and companies.

It’s something actually in the game, like most of the other prompts. By looking at a few oddball prompts, you might be able to figure out which “category” it’s in.

Any evidence of this? I don’t recall a boss ever being decided for Willem’s version of the Ice Cave.

Https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/library-lore-thread/44270/246

Ummmm :wink:

My memory lasts for specific notable moments or the immediate past, and not much else beyond that, 'kay >~>

It’s the bullet name for the dark-red Bulwark-like projectile the Deholder shoots. Yes, it’s actually called that.

I’m not exactly sure, but i remember when the ice-themed dungeon was mentioned, Ymir the Frost Giant popped around as the supposed boss to the dungeon, also it appeared in both Pixel Editors (normal and testing), of course, this was scrapped on the Kabam version of the Ice Cave.

Through the problem is that i don’t remember if it was official (highly likely) or some community member decided to make the sprite, probably the same issue applies to the corrupted/creepy version of the Gods for the scrapped Dreamscape Labyrinth.

The Oryx statue in the Vault ?

A Dodecahedron ?

Toastrz ? Did somebody tryed this ?

I have no clue.

I tried the Vault Oryx Statue too, nothing (through it can be a interesting lore point for why there’s a statue of Oryx in our Vault, given he originally came from the Shatters).

Given that Toastrz said that it’s something actually in the game, so it’s either we know it’s there but we don’t care about it (like the Guild Hall Secret Room) or something that happens once in a full moon that we forget about it (like the Lips of the Lost in the Library yelling “Tertiary!”).

Anyone try out the Computer in the Beekeeper’s chamber?

2x katanas had their text corrected from what it shows in post #115:

Rusty Katana

Thunder Katana

Not ‘Computer’ or Beekeeper’s Computer.

Tried Guildhall secret room, Guildhall dungeon, tinkerer, login seer, tiles, vault secret island.

OMG I FOUND IT LMAO

Tawny Warg!

@Toastrz

p.s. I spent 1h 30m with my ex-guild founder trying to find one of the 2 final entries, that was worth it

EDIT

FOUND THE LAST ONE YES!! AFTER ANOTHER 15M

Toastrz you cheeky lore creator

How the hell did you find “Tawny Warg”? I know a bunch of Realm enemy names, but I don’t remember that one…

Also pirates said women’s rights yeehaw

Edit: Ohh, one of the Desert Werewolf minions.

Good job! Now you shall be blessed by RNG to get your st set, Phantom ST Archer Set! :wink:

Considering the oddball prompts that Toastrz mentioned had entries like “Urgle” and “Giant Crab”, I put two and two together and figured out that there’s probably a single entry for each of the areas of the realm (aka Lowlands, Shoreline, midlands, highlands, etc.)

And so, “Tawny Warg” would be the random entry for midlands, and “Piratess” would be the random entry for shoreline.

Impressive! That’s exactly the train of thought I was hinting at. The Tawny Warg is such a laughably obscure monster (it’s a minion from a rare monster in an already rare biome that not all realms have) that it seemed like the perfect curveball to throw in. He will also accept Demon Warg.

Does Spectral Sentry have an entry?

That’s Lost Sentry though, I don’t think spooky boi has an entry ;/

And waw we gottem all ;D imo secret sheep lvl still more obscure than the last two (since I’d bet half the community doesn’t know about it, I didn’t and I’m turning 7!) but gz phantom :3

I find the responses for each biome in the Realm really clever.

I went for the really obscure things in the game, like unreleased and scrapped content, instead on going for something obvious-wellnotreally things.

@Toastrz :clap:

Now what’s left is to ensure if we already unveiled the 253 prompts.