Life flare system

What it gonna do?
Save your character ass

How it works
Whenever your character hp drop below
0 your gain temporary inviciblebiliy (500 Ms)

4/8
Gain life flare system with 50% chance to activate
6/8
75% chance to activate
7/8
90% chance to activate
8/8
100% chance to activate and increase inviciblebiliy
(From 500 to 1000 me)

Is this just ammy ?
No it doesn’t Resurrect your character dead
It pervent dying

Fun fact
I came with this idea one day before my Archer died

wait so this is like a life protection thing?

wait if its below 0 don’t you die anyway

nvm, so its like once you die, you have a chance to get revived?
what does it equip, or is this a consumable?

@BrandonCao if it goes below 0, you die.

This isn’t really a good idea, half a second isn’t much and it just feels kinda ehhhhh

invincibility does nothing if you’re already dead.

So you get rewarded with never dying for getting 8/8? this is op. the average reaction time is around 300 milliseconds. Add maybe an extra 100 - 150 for the situational delay and that means most people will be able to nexus in time.

It pretty much is. Yeah if you’re not 8/8 its not garenteed but it is still a really high chance and people who have a fast reflex time and dumb luck will just abuse it so they never die.

You need to Nexus in that 500 ms or you died

so is it like an item thing? like a ring?

It a feature for everyone

i think its a bad idea (no offence)
because if you die, you die. you should have gotten better armor or a better ring, not 500 ms of invincibility. because that only Rewards dying.

i give you like only by fun fact, really funny :joy:

but idea not that bad

when you have 0hp you not die
but when you have -1hp you die
(cheater armor give u -100hp when you have leather class u will have 0hp but you dont die)

Actually, Leather classes start with 130/150 HP, so they’d still have 30/50 HP. Robe classes, on the other hand, would have 0 HP.

As for the idea itself…I’m going to have to agree with @Woeshievos’ statement here:

And, on a more personal note, Panytnaa: please try to think about everything that has been said about revival-related ideas before. We understand that it can be hard to get over a death, but in that case, it’s better to not tell the forum over and over again. 3:

Below 0, not 0. You must’ve read it wrong or op edited it

dang pre nice

oH sorry xD

I like the fun fact lol rip tho.

Sometimes armor and ring dont matter, if you get plucked u get plucked. But, I’d have to agree with you on this one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.