Logic [or how parts of RotMG design don't have it]

Okay, don’t get me wrong - I love playing RotMG, but sometimes, I feel like I’m about to throw the chair I’m sitting on. What I mean by this is because RotMG doesn’t really follow a lot of logic. For example, why would a Ninja be unlocked by a level 20 Rogue and level 20 Warrior. Shouldn’t it be more like level 20 Assassin and level 20 Rogue instead? Ninjas have almost no relationship with warriors except they use the art of combat and types of swords. Another example: Why would a dagger have longer range than a sword? I mean, sure you could throw a dagger, but that means you would need an infinite amount of daggers to throw…For heaven’s sake, just please answer this question: Why would a glass sword be stronger than a steel sword? AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH…

And it took you how long to realise that people having infinite weapons to chuck at pixels wasn’t logical…?

Because the wiki says so

Problem solved! applause

I’ve been thinking the same things ever since I started playing lol.

Well you’ll notice that the glass sword shoots BIGGER lazer shots. It must be better than the previous tiers.

T H I C C E R* lazer shots

:thinking: Maybe there is no logic because this is a game and it’s not supposed to be logical?

I think this sums it up.

Oooh, why is the world full of blocks? Are all the characters myopic?

ooh, why can we have pet babies and feed them swrod?

ooh, wy r swdro and daggrz able to sho ot?

ooHO, y aren’t our charictaRAS NAKed wen dey dont be ware armor?

oOOHOOOHEWHOOOHH, Y CUN WIZAARDDO USING mmMMagix?!??!

AHGHHAAH WYH DODWO DUNGUWEONS COMEEA FHROM DEYING THIGNES

WIOEHWER fjwIOEwE FEWIORUWEJWEFOIWE FAZGI!!#HJF

Damn it, I lost it on this

Because it is made out of this material:

I mean, we have infinite arrows, so it’s not like infinite daggers is unreasonable.

amen

Logic my dude, logic.

If logic applied to realm, then i wish your pet the best of luck when it bites into a glass sword…

And gold is soft, so gold swords are durable because…?

Who says theyre durable? Monsters could just be as soft as pillows and we just don’t know it.

Err, well, because they aren’t stupid enough to not wear clothing underneath their armor. First off, it would be incredibly dumb to wear a metal armor with nothing underneath because, well, the day is sunny and it’s smart to put on a blazing hot piece of armor on your skin. Second, WHY WOULD ANYBODY BE NAKED UNDER THEIR ARMOR? WHY?

GammaGamer (me): Logic destroyed by THE ULTIMATE SOFT-AS-PILLOW THEORY!!!

True, true, but some of them are wearing armor. And no, the armor will not be “as soft as pillow.” I mean, for heaven’s sake, it’s armor that protects, not armor that claims to be protective but actually fails at its job.

Armor, I HAVE BEEN FOILED!