Long time to load into dungeons

• Windows 10
  • Flash Player Projector
  • The version of Adobe Flash 31
  • I live in South America.

Hello, i have a problem, rencetly when i try to play i have a message that says " D’oh, this insnt good", i resolve that, but then the game start to run really bad, not in the way that it’s laggy but i have constantly disconections and problems to go into dungeons and so on, so i take some pictures of the message i see.

One thing that it’s strange that when i go to the nexus zone the game load almost instantly

Huh, I’ve never seen that before. Try this :

• Switching to a server that’s close to you, for better connection purposes.
  • Checking if your firewall (hopefully you use one) isn’t messing with your flash player connecting to the internet.
  • Checking if you’re playing on the right version of the game. Best thing to do is to use the official client link : http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/client
  • Changing your flash player version. I’ve heard that the best version is Flash Player 18, but I might be wrong about that.

Also, how are you connected to the internet? Cables? Wifi? Something else?

Oof, might just be your location compared to where the servers are

Ok an UPDATE: So i turn off mi firewall and the problem it’s gone, work with 0 lagg and load in seconds (like always :stuck_out_tongue:) but the thing is i don’t know how a add to the firewall permision, i see a tutorial and it’s really easy, but it’s not working for my, any ideas? :thinking:

Yes. I guess this quite a bit really. Happens a lot when I’m running into the Grotto in DDocks. Makes me miss the boss. I don’t know how to fix it.

Depends on the firewall you’re using (although you probably shouldn’t say it out loud on a public internet forum…). Sorry I can’t help you further, but at least you know where the problem comes from.

I’d say to either keep searching on forums, or ask someone of trust with knowledge in the matter via private messaging. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.