Looking for a girlfriend in game

My name is Duckymaste and I am 18 years old. I have been playing realm for over 4 years. I am looking for a girlfriend on realm cus idk im duckymaste. There are no requirements for the gals cept having skype. Girls can feel free to join my guild for our guild “bonding” activities. (Hosted thursday and saturday.) also submit a picture please. I listen to rock, soul, and disco music My favorite band of all time is Led Zeppelin. I wear a white shirt everyday

My pet is messed up lol :)
Post a Picture of Yourself Thread
Looking for Realm GF
How do people know you by?
Looking For Realm Girlfriend
A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

good luck :thumbsup:

Bruce lee is that you?

stahp

Theres nothing more awkward than these kind of threads.

(has anyone ever found a rotmg girlfriend that way?)

A-are you an 8/8 knight with Ogmur OR orrr maybe the full Mg set!? I’m a priest, dedicated to protecting knights in the realm, but the thing is my Ex knight left me in the middle of the realms and never returned…so now I’m a single priest ;( .

well there is not many girls in rotmg either way, i only know like 3 maybe 4 (pear, cowofdeath, two other people no one knows)

I’d be considered one ;0

oh are you actually, must be hard with rotmg pop being like 97% guys, also forgot fluttershy in that list

Now that I think about it, most of the Rotmg discord chats I’ve been in have been all guys talking…welp, not many females spend their time gaming on a computer 24/7. Which explains the lack of them!

Not to forget SkarletK, cake and chloe. 3% seems like the right order

if anyone wants to add me on skype it is duck88811.

sorry to burst your bubble, but chloe is actually a guy

woah thats really creepy (look in the pictures of yourself thread)

yes ik, he pretends to be a girl, but he’s actaully a Mexican guy.

@Duckymaste chloe is definetly interested

yeah i can hook you two up lol

@Duckymaste That moment when you post a shirtless picture for the ladies and only get 1 like… from a guy…

Swipes left.

Looking for Realm GF
Post a Picture of Yourself Thread