Looking for a Guild! :D

Hello! Greetings!

My IGN is Kogemaru and I’m on these forums looking for an active fun guild that I can do dungeons/chat with and I’ve recently came back from a hiatus two days ago.

I’ve been on Realm of the Mad God since 2012 and I’ve loved this game ever since. I’ve been on multiple hiatuses and I’ve always came back. To save you from having to go to my RealmEye profile: https://www.realmeye.com/player/Kogemaru

And, to save you more time my only maxed out character is a 6/8 Knight. But I do plan on creating more maxed characters of course.

How can I benefit your guild?
In all honesty I can supply some Guild dungeon runs but that would be rarely, but I do have multiple keys stocked up as of right now so I can do some things with it. And I can also assist you or any other guild mate max out a character as well (and I expect the same in return). My current skill in this game is decent I can easily solo Abby, but I’ve yet to ever come near soloing Tombs or more difficult dungeons.

What do I hope to accomplish?
A successful fun guild that I can just call a group of friends, but I do hope that I can improve my skills as a player and be able to do difficult, higher-tier dungeons with the help of my guild.

Thank you for your time-- to anyone who reads.

If the timezone works out for you, we’d love to have you!

I’d love to join! I’m actually in the PST Time Zone, but I’m sure I’ll be able to be active along members w/ EST time zones.

We got a few members in the PST time zone, so I’m sure you’ll be fine. Come to the USNW Nexus and Ill meet you there.

Champions of Realm is based out of USWest. We’re trying to build a bigger community of players. We’re PST, as well.

Also, I should add,

discord is highly recommended if you have it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.