Looking for a guild :D

I’m Kutlass. I’ve been playing for a few years, but recently I kind of rage quit after a few deaths d; so i’m trying to rebuild and have an enjoyable time with a guild. I don’t have much right now so I have plenty of time to try and rebuild all my characters. I sometimes open keys, I’m sometimes nice:D (Im nice most of the time) So yea thats it really. Pm me for succ succ or to ask me other questions.

Eww, don’t mind the grammar and spelling.

You should pm Zholda and join IreofThunder

@Kutlass Hi you know me, and you also may of heard about my guild. Always Looking for active experienced members! I’d love to see you apply Kutlass.

@shatter ayyy

Would love to have you in our new guild 'ATOMICITY : the inorganic inconsistency of rotmg ’ We have lots of fun here and we are establishing yet but our ‘keys hosting’ section is quite strong we do around 2- 20 keys each day We need quite active people to build up strong We will grow up fast as we are on pace right now So join us for more fun in the game
PM me or any officer to join

haha just went through all messages, and half of them was yours with this msg :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.