Looking for a guild here

Hello, I’m NubieDubie and i’m looking for a guild
I usually play in USMW2 or ASE or Australia but I can play in any server

Some details about me:

• My timezone is Western Indonesia Time (WIB)
  • I can speak English but Indonesian is also fine
  • Base fame usually can be 400- 800, can max characters 1 week for def and atk, and a day or 2 for dex and speed, and a week for wis and vit.
  • I can run Gland dungeons, and event dungeons, willing to learn shatts, nest, and LH
  • I dont hack or cheat and dont leech
  • I have 5 char slots
  • I pop keys from the calendar. On about 2 hours on normal days and 3-4 hours during holidays

Im just looking to learn some dungeons, have fun, and make some friends

wait, i thought its dead like hell

Hey, it’s my best server

i also live in it.

also yeah ASE is super dead so ill just move to a different server

Hi! I’m just posting an offer if you’d like to join The Holograms!

We don’t do much, or really anything, I’m trying to be honest, but we generally just run dungeons and talk with each other in guild chat because we’re bored and boring.

We’re low-key with only the requirement of being active. If you’re interested, please message one of us in game!

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/The%20Holograms (Server: USS)

Thanks for reading and good luck with guild hunting!

Sure! Thanks for inviting me, that’s exactly what I’m looking for, Thank You Very Much!

I’ll assume were also looking for members?
When can we set up a meeting?

Yup, the guild was recently started. Found it through this > The Holograms [USS]

I don’t know the Founder personally, just asked in a pm if I could join while also rambling like I do for everything. Bad first impressions ftw.

I can actually go on at the moment if you’d like!

Nice to have a new guild member!

image Fwaaaa~

Alright

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.