• Active Dungeons
  • MUST Have a Discord Channel
  • No cheaters
  • European Time
  • EUW Server
  • MUST Have Rules
  • 30 Members or More
  • 6/8 Stats (Deaths Count)
  • Skills: CAN run Tombs, Shatters, Cults and more.

How to recruit:

To recruit send me a message on (alexmotogp)

You should have some more alive fame or else you aren’t really contributing with anything.

so much req for red star :<

Seeing that you only have 1 2/8 and you’re graveyard is private you gotta lot of reqs.

Yeps i demand very much :slight_smile:

I don’t think you will get a lot of offers…

If you can get 6/8 within a week, and are going to be active on discord voice chat, you could probably join our guild.

You’d have to switch to EUSW, we have no rules on having to be at least a red star, though we happen to only have red stars and above in the guild right now.
We don’t currently have 30 members, but our discord is generally quite active, and there’s more than 30 people in our discord.
The dungeon skills aren’t one of our requirements, but we can do guild dungeons, we even did a few guild MBCs a bit ago.

See Join our Clam! (Active on discord and in-game, no cheating) [EUSW] if you’re interested.

i got a 6/8 samurai But with a update he buff the stats so is 4/8 but is dead and also i haved a 5/8 knight but is ded so that counts?

Other thing: If not in the game send your discord to join.

If you can get 1k alive fame and a 6/8, “F A L L” (brother guild to “S P R I N G”) will accept you.

I dont if i cant because im busy with school plus i got so much exams next week

it takes an hour tops to get 1k fame 40 minutes average

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.