Looking for a new guild!

Hi, I started playing after a break not too long ago and to no surprise guild is dead. So I’m now looking for a new guild.
I’m an orange star. as of making this, I have 2 6/8 and 1 8/8 and I have very good experience in shatters and tombs.

You might want to check out KingsAndQueens!
We r a pretty chill guild, reasonably new and looking for experienced players to help fill our ranks!

Hi, Yes sure that sounds good. I would like to join =)

Yep, he joined.
@moderators maybe close this thread
(but @magicpixie u gotta agree to them closing cause thats how things work around here)

And I missed the chance to snag a guild mate. Damn you KingsAndQueens!

Same, woulda loved to have him

He isn’t from our timezone, resulting in no one being online at the same time as him,
Resulting in

Hi, I’m currently looking for a new guild. I’m orange star and I have 1 8/8 and 2 6/8 with 2.5k live fame, I have discord and I’m from Sweden and I am 18 years old. I would like to join a guild that knows how to do dungeons and is very active. Preferably also a guild with a lot of members that know what they’re doing so it’s not just like 2 people coaching a dungeon.

Didn’t you join KingsAndQueens?

The timezone different where too big since most of the members live in USA there

Ok I can’t invite you to my guild either thdn…

Well good luck with finding a guild dude!

(Also ask a mod or regular to close either this thread and use the other one or use this one and close the other)

Join ShattersFanClub (if your up to it)!

You must worship Shatter’s landfish if not Shatter himself.

Do not listen to Shatter. He is NOT his landfish.

The General Chat Thread

JOIN ridiri

Did you not see the American time zone thing…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.