Looking for fun active guild discord preferred

Hello im siio often confused for silo. I am an experienced player that is good at shatts and experienced in all other dungeons as well except this new hype ice tomb which ive been in once and immediatley nexused lol. Been playing the game for awhile and im a very active player. Last fun guild i was in was known as Momentum which unfortunately was disbanded. I am looking for a guild thats friendly, experienced, and i think discord is a bonus but not absolutley neccessary. I usually play in ussw but wouldnt mind moving if i dont lag wherever i go i also open keys on occasion

Hey man we would love to have you right now we are doing a pretty big merge (They are joining us) so the guild is going to have some nice members in the guild. We go by the name “Cult of Hecate” can we are a quickly growing guild.

@SiIo If your interested, how about giving Shipwrecked a try! I’ve been looking for more active Discord Players and I’d say our guild is experienced and pretty friendly.

Would love to have you in our new guild 'ATOMICITY : the inorganic inconsistency of rotmg ’ We have lots of fun here and we are establishing yet but our ‘keys hosting’ section is quite strong we do around 2- 20 keys each day We need quite active people to build up strong We will grow up fast as we are on pace right now So join us for more fun in the game
PM me or any officer to join :wink: we love new establishment members

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.