Looking to buy Guild Rank Officer or higher

Welp, I’m a great team leader (PG for Bball Team), so I guess this doesn’t apply to me :joy:

Wow you’re so humble you are right. Someone such as you who doesn’t stroke his own ego will surely be amazing. /s becuase i doubt you would have caught that.
If everyone did or acted the way they say they would without any proof other than saying “yeah i’ll do this” or “yeah im pretty amazing myself” we would be living in a perfect world. So hop off your high horse and get out there and try to earn something that can’t be purchased.

Thank you :smiley:

ok sorry, I was just screwing with you.

I was seeing if you were going to accept that guild since there is only one person in it.

But you can have leader in the guild if you want, my alt is the founder, you can basically run it if you to.

I don’t really care for the mana.

Yeah, I guess I’ll take it better than nothing

Nevermind, he’s just a pay-to-win addict (profile + this : Deca needs to get better employees who actually know about the game)

chill bro im not addicted im rich and love spending money

So maybe don’t play video games? Video games are supposed to be challenging and a show of skill, not a show of how much money you got. (although they are exceptions, TF2 for example is a lot of cosmetic showing-off)

If you can pop or open keys I’m willing to let you be leader in Salt squad

Of course man, I’m P2W lool. Ok msg me

Buzz of kid :stuck_out_tongue:

dude dont do it zlushy is waffleyy’s friend or alt and he scams with him chances are he will kick everyone he scammed me a drow trix skin before

and ur my irl friend u should trust me

I don’t care that much to kick people out of a guild. Thanks for badmouthing me though :joy:

U can still be leader in our guild because you open keys idc what JLthebeast said

Sprite white drop rate?

Well thank god. Literally guilding kicking is dumb, yes I saw Rotmg trollers video but that’s not the purpose here. We can meet up and chat about it some time

Ok

Join us. Mammas hhouse.

I might consider but ty

i love references.