Lost Halls 2.0 Questions

I have a few questions about LH I didn’t get to ask in the thread about LH 2, because it was closed. My first is…

1. Will it REPLACE lost halls? Is it going to drop and spawn in place of every single lost halls? Will it be called Lost Halls 2.0? Or will it just be Lost Halls? How will the replacement system work?
  2. Are the new bosses going to be “harder” or easier? To be honest, I find the marble colossus scarier than the Void, but will the new marble colossus be harder? How will he work? Will I die?
  3. Will a 7/8 be able to complete it? I’ve only went in lost halls (legitimately for loot competition) with 7/8s. Can I survive on them?
  4. How much “harder” will the void be? Will he be the same besides his minions being harder to deal with? And like other bosses, can I beat him and survive, and get loot?
    Also, I apologize if these questions were already answered or the format seems sloppy.

Yes, think of it was an update to lost halls

I can’t answer all of that, but it sounds like it’s gonna be harder, and you’re definitely gonna die

Other 2 I can’t answer

I thought it was mainly supposed to make it easier for small groups and make it less grindy?

It will, but the bosses will also be harder, which is the main part of the dungeon

I thought it was hard enough XO

@Toastrz you might be able to answer these in better detail

Harder like it’s not running in a circle the entire time

I’m pretty sure it’s hp scaling. So it should be doable with a decent sized guild if they want to.

Not really especially in the big LHZ runs

Just stay with the priests, listen to raid leaders, and shoot the boss

Yes, the current version of the Lost Halls will be overwritten and replaced. It won’t actually be referred to as “Lost Halls 2.0” in the game, that’s just a way of distinguishing the original version from the significantly updated version. It’s still an update at its core, not a brand new dungeon. It just happens to be a very substantial update.

I’d say harder, but at the same time, there is also HP scaling now, so it shouldn’t be nearly as brutal against smaller groups. In fact, everything but the Void can actually be soloed if you’re really up for the challenge.

Sure!

There have been some noteworthy changes to both him and his minions, and people should no longer be able to cheese it through sheer DPS by all standing in the same corner. Actual coordination and teamwork will be emphasized more than ever, and we’re aiming to make him feel like the proper endgame duel he’s intended to be.

It’s a bit tough to give a good answer about whether things are harder or not since that’s largely a matter of opinion. Public testing for LH 2.0 should hopefully happen in the near future, so you’ll be able to answer your questions firsthand then!

The only hard part was having the DPS to not have enemies spawn on you.

absolutely.

doesn’t matter how good or awful LH2 may or may not turn out to be, I guarantee you that you’re gonna die in it.

It’s just an update to the lost halls called “Lost halls 2.0” not a new name for the actual dungeon.

Enemies and clearing:

Easier,

Bosses:

not sure, But it will be harder in groups.
I can finally solo my lost halls without 2 fps! (this joke)

Bring a nice character, stay back and you’ll be fine.

honestly a 4/8 character with a maxed rare pet should be fine

Otherwise, this is a Nerf.

I have a hard time seeing how you can tell whether it’s a nerf or a buff without having played through it.
Things change constantly including difficulty, but right now I’d say it’s clearly harder than the original version but also a lot more fair, we removed as much of the tediousness as possible so while the survivability of most enemies might have taken a hit we’ve increased their strength to make up for it.

I’m sneaky :sunglasses:

Have to admit I wonder how it’ll run now being able to actually take your time rather then being forced to mow down enemies and leave people to control spawns.

In the update video with just a few people you had to kite enemies, which was what a huge problem was in the first version. You’d actually get pushed so far back that you’d have enemies respawn. Thankfully they won’t respawn now but if kiting is still a thing I don’t see how it will be any less tedious. Especially when organized groups will still want to run with bigger groups which == more HP.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.