Low Tier Pots [Full inventory solution]

Now I know why you’re not supreme leader of Deca

Sounds suspiciously a lot like [
] :thinking:

You’d give DreadDrake, the shatters dragger, admin privileges if you lead Deca?
Are you new to the forums?

but what if it was just possible to stack all pots so you dont have to waste so much space if you want to save some potions for later characters in case you die

Then It would technically be easier to duper larger amounts of pots.

Welcome to the Forums @InMyEstor!
Have a :cookie:

Nope not at all :wink:

(also im not sure if we’re allowed to reference that place)

ThatsMyJam’s idea sounds like it. I played on [
] for a year.
I quit for a year and haven’t come back since (because prod is better).
When you maxed a stat in [
] and you drank a potion of that same stat that you maxed, that stat would increase by 1 during the duration of the dungeon you were in(or until you go into another portal/nexus).
I don’t know if that still happens though, stuff can change in a year.

The “;)” is my sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:

also

I mean, I like the idea, but it has a much better alternative:
#STACKING POTIONS

######deca plz u need 2, marks too

More like ‘kiddos’

Oh, I didn’t know n-word did that. Guess great minds think alike :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol post this on reddit pls

This is literally a feature of some unnameable private server that stars with an n and has no pets

oh yeah, forgot about that for a moment :smiley:

@Kageboshi and @XHippobroX better remove the names of the [
]s before the mods unleash their wrath on you :stuck_out_tongue:

@Shatter @Nevov missed a censor on this guy’s comment as well.

Well if iw as admin/dev I’d make the shatts a lot harder. That means doubling enemy health, adding some armor break, and most of increasing activation range to where you would HAVE to clear the middle. Oh yea, and add a new set of mages I made a while back.

Good idea, I would use spare pots as tincs.

It wouldn’t even be too OP because in a lot of cases you’re at the end of a dungeon when the extra pot is in the bag, so it’s still wasted even if you drink it as a tinc as you’ll be going straight through a portal and the boost doesn’t carry forward.

Most benefits would be: in realms, if inv is full up but you don’t want to nexus because a hot quest pops, or you’re waiting for realm close. And then in T-rooms (snakepit then gives you faster arrival at boss, abyss makes you abit more resilient as you continue to boss).

And no worry about thirstybreak because you’re by necessity drinking off the ground as your inv is full.

never said [
] on my post so nothing to change xD

Edit: Nevov changed it lol