Lud's Month in China

I went to the ghetto in China and there was no fookin pizza in pizza hut

they had mad fries tho

The one I went to had snails. Nice and chewy

what the shit this is why i’m glad i stay in beijing and chengdu whenever i got to china

Well they were/are a communistic nation…

Cancerland is a nice place, but I think I’ll hold off of cancer till I’m 60 when my family’s devastated.

Asia is the only continent I’ve never visited - the midwest of the USA (Las Vegas) is the furthest I’ve been away from home, in fact.
Not that that thought plagues me - I’m fine being in a country with clean water, a working numeral system, and great acceptance all around.
England’s also nice, I guess.

Anyway, I do wonder, what isn’t blocked without a VPN in China?

Well Discord isn’t blocked, so I can save some time by not activating the proxy everytime I go on there. Surprisingly Twitch isn’t blocked, but YouTube is. Using Google to go-to unblocked websites works, however searches don’t without a Proxy/VPN. Yahoo is your best bet for a browser. Spotify isn’t either.

Yahoo? lol xd

The only number in Las Vegas is 0, because that’s how much money you’ll have when you leave.

Can’t lose any money if you start with 0

thonk

Unfortunatly Mr. President’s party is named the Communist Party but it’s for Communism. China isn’t a communist nation, believe it.

I’m still in China, no VPN so I spend most of my time playing chess or browsing reddit/realmeye forums or playing Clash of Clans :frowning:
Any of you actually fluent in Chinese?

WHY THE CRAP US EVERYONE IN CHINA

I’m pretty sure Laserquest said he was going to China in the discord

can speak fluently, forgot how to read and write ages ago

I can speak a good amount of Chinese and my reading/writing is very sub par

Communism has many shapes and forms. They are communist if that is what they call their system of governing. A communist dictatorship is a better representation really.

The government controls all lands and the economy, all very common trait for Communism.

As well as their discrimination or religion

Karl Marx himself believed religion and communism could never exist together

So yes they are communist. Thought some people can not acknowledge they are because they don’t want to admit communisms many failures

Fluent enough to talk to my Chinese-only grandpa

not fluent, in fact, i only speak filipino,ilocano and english.

I mean, it’s more of a totalitarian dictatorship because communist nations don’t have capitalism and we all know how well that turned out for the soviets. But China does have a capitalist economy because there are low, medium, and high class citizens depending on the extent of their wealth.

Totalitarian regimes stay in political power through rule by one leader and an all-encompassing propaganda campaign, which is disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by political repression, personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance and widespread use of terror.

China is literally all this except the terror part.