Macrooooooooooooooos ! :D

In this case, it is only DECA’s opinion that matters.

I am personally against the permacloaking script (even though you do have a short period without your cloak thanks to the cooldown), simply because it takes out what I see to be a major part of this game: human skill and error. As you say, a skilled rusher can time these ability uses almost perfectly, but why use skill when you have this script? A non-permacloak script user must time their ability uses in their head, adding to the complexity of a rush and bringing in a little extra required skill to the rogue. All the user of this script must do is press a key, negating any difficulty in using a character that is left after pets.

Scripts that let you spam messages are fine, as they don’t take away from the skill required to play this game. Scripts that make the game easier by taking out the need for skill aren’t.

This is the game’s way of telling you that you have been playing too long. Go get some fresh air. :smiley:

Wait, so i downloaded it it, went to the link for hotkeys, and now i double clicked the app. But when I opened realm, clicking 9 does nothing plz help so confused

just saying, my script isn’t spamming, in the video I was repeatedly clicking the macro button, so you could see several random texts xD

if you decide to spam that key, then you could spam, but that’s not what it was meant to do xD

Oh, sorry. I was just referring to one of the possible things similar scripts could potentially be used for. I have to say, yours seems like a pretty handy idea: I’ve often wanted to have a stash of easily usable messages on hand.

the link for hotkeys is there if you want to change the hotkey from numpad9 to something else

are you sure you’re hitting the numpad9 and not the normal 9?

otherwise, just replace numpad9 in the .INI with whatever, try p for instance, then save the ini, reload script and press p in game

OH number pad 9, how do I switch to normal 9?

depends your keyboard, mine (french one) would be ç, not sure what yours would be

but to change it, go to the .INI, the start should look like this :

[Help]
HotkeyList=https://autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm
[HotKey]
Key=Numpad9

Change Numpad9 with whatever key you want. The list of available keys are in the link

So if I code an AHK script thats checks my hp bar % with pixel search and nexuses me below a % is not hacking

Read through the god damn thread…

thanks for trolling in this thread explaining to wanabee coders how to make one… now perhaps a mod can just remove his comment ? @moderators

To be fair this is the inevitable place that macro/AHK discussion goes to.
“I’ve already got this thing that does X for me automatically, Y isn’t so much different so that’s okay.”
“Now I’ve been using X and Y for a month I’ll just make it do Z as well.”

And it is all technically against the Tos because it’s
"an unauthorised script designed to provide automated use of the service".

For the most part it’s between you and your conscience, because who else could possibly even know. But when it turns into game behaviour that other players will say “wtf that hacker” you are leaving yourself at the whim of whoever at Deca is carrying the banhammer.

Shut up Jason, don’t order me around!
I do what I want

I would have no issue if it was a discussion, but troll (which is also a hack client maker for what it’s worth) consciously explained how to code an autonexus in ahk

I did say that, because explaining how to do it is something more than just a grey area. This troll guy is purposely explaining how to make hacks, thus why his comment should be removed. His comment has nothing to do with the discussion.

If he had said, “so if I code an autonexus in ahk it’s not a hack?”, then it’s discussion, but this is clearly not the case

I hope you realize AHK does not have the power to make pixel searches and internalize the results into a value. Specifically, it can’t scan a span of pixels and them run logical operators that deal with the percentage of those pixels still left.

I’m starting to agree with @wawawa here. I originally posted on this thread to let people know how to permacloak without pressing the spacebar redundantly, which often proves to be irritating. However, I soon realized that not many others agree with my perception of autoabilities without logical operators as legal.

I’m taking responsibility here. On Reddit, this would’ve just turned into an advertisement for censored by Doc, and it’s looking to go that way here too. Unfortunately, my post sparked all this, and I’m sorry.

It wouldn’t be beyond possible that Deca might one day add a “auto ability” toggle switch, so that all players could press that ON whenever they chose, and then their ability autoactivates at the earliest opportunity when enough mana is regened. It would be similar to how we have weapon firing options with mouse click single shot, and via switching autofire on/off.

Since there are many classes where this is a benefit (pala, priest, rogue) and others where it would be situationally useful to switch it on (ninja-speedy, assassin, even sorc/wizard if you’re in a constant mob), etc, it could be a quality of life change one day, to save us from thumb-spacebar RSI now that pets allow far far more use of the ability than the original game was designed with.

just so you know, to keep only speed on ninja, just press shift + left click :stuck_out_tongue:

25158031_1858551087500669_934280446545749479_n

Low effort reply

Is a legitimate high eff fametrain possible?

roasted

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.