Mafia Championship Season 6 Invitation

I vote for candyshi.

Maybe we should go with the person with the highest Town of Salem ranked rating :stuck_out_tongue:

No. :heart:

I vote for my dad, I never seen or heard.
Jk I vote @ArexRew my dude is a legend for some reason I don’t know

I hate all of you so I vote all of you to be in the mafia championship, just so I can see you D I E.

edit: forgot to add the period.

We should make a poll for people that are chosen, I’d say we have to get a set of certain people first, I’d nominate xak but hes not in so yeah. So Ill be making a list of peoples in the discord

• WunderWafe
  • CandyShi
  • Pistoncow
  • ArexRew
  • Ancienther
  • EpicNecros
  • Laserquest
  • PIGGIESFAR
  • Seelpit
    I dunno who else, I think @Xaklor should do this tbh

you can get a complete roster from the Realmafia 8 thread: Realmafia Round 8 [*not* sign-ups]

but I’m sticking with my CandyShi nomination, I’m pretty sure he’s the best option. in addition to being a long-standing veteran he’s also consistently active. other veterans such as WunderWafe and EpicNecros fade out occasionally.

@Marvelissa when do we need to have our final decision by?

All good choices.

lmao

He hasn’t been in a single Realmafia game smh

Akram*

Idk really Pit is untested I drk about the other 2

April 26th is the deadline for selecting a rep, though sooner would be preferable.

Does this mean that this is infinity war: endgame?

Yeah, I know, I knid of included him to make a joke lel, because I havent seen him in realmafia or any thread really

I’d turn it down because I’m a bottom not really good at handling big projects •^•

@DeIusional

?
What?

Really? You haven’t, strange🤔

Or I dont remember

We’d better send either Sharpshotr or Akram, gotta make sure that we’re memorable :wink:

To be serious though, CandyShi or maybe SirSpud would be good

Hi guys! :slight_smile:

Just popping in to give you the ~7-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative’s name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I’m very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I’ll return with more information on when they’re playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.

Funny you should mention this, today I was planning on grabbing all nominations from this thread and put them in a poll on our discord server. We should have a final answer for you soon.

Vote for me or perish!

Glad to see xak remembered me on the poll, lol.

I personally think candy or trens would be great. Both keep up persistent activity throughout the whole game, and never make stupid mistakes