Making mules

I’m trying to make mules for rotmg but it will not send the verification email. Does anyone know how to make it work?

1. Send a ticket to Deca
  2. Wait a week or so
  3. Read their response
  4. Judge next step based on response, They might even fix it for you

Edit: I’ve done what Shatter is talking about below so if that is your process for making the mules, I know that this method works^^

What method are you using?.

I suggest you use

muleymule@gmail.com
muleymule+1@gmail.com
muleymule+2@gmail.com

Doing this will send all verification emails to
muleymule@gmail.com

( create realm accounts with the + email dont actually make those emails)

yeah use this method it goes up to around 30? which will be 480 vault spaces

ill try it with my main email using the method you have

I have muleymule +184

I know a guy with muleymule+over 500

Dont think it caps

@aroundlord i suggest not using your main email

this is my problem the email isn’t being sent

Why isn’t this kinda thing covered in basic email information? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Perhaps I just don’t read into it hard enough.

by main email I mean my rotmg email

Isn’t working for me either. I’ve tried 3 emails already.

Try this ^^

I’d rather not make mules than have them kill all my accounts due to not answering the questions I haven’t made yet

EDIT: also if this is happening to others I guess realm is gonna die because you cant make an account

Wait so you’re saying I could use abcdefg@gmail.com, then abcdefg+1@gmail.com, and it would create 2 mules under one email?

Yes

IIRC you don’t need to answer any questions. All you have to do is tell them you made a second account using that email and that it won’t send a verification email so therefore you can’t play. These are not bots responding to you, They should be able to understand your problem and fix it. If they asked you for security question i would assume they would want your main’s questions.

Lol how have I never known this before. This is so much more convenient.

what i dont understand, for example:
bobdabeast@gmail.com
bobdabeast+1@gmail.com
bobdabeast+2@gmail.com
like that?

Yeah. Send an email to your email address, but add a +9082533205 before the @.

It ignores everything after the +.

So I guess ROTMG counts johndoe+1@gmail.com and johndoe+2@gmail.com as separate email addresses, even though they really are not.

Well that’s a good thing

This happened to me making my account. Just send a ticket to DECA, and they will manually send the email to you.

uh… went home today, started trying to make a few mules, and I cant receive any verification emails.
I tried using the *****+1@gmail.com, didnt work. Tried a new email, didn’t work…