March 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

Pretty cool.
@moderators @Xaklor @Nevov @Mynamerr feel free to move.

[Done, thanks for posting it. -Nevov]

February 2019 Login Rewards Calendar

The new items on days 15 and 24 are:
Chest Coupon x 1 and Char Slot Coupon x 1, both stack limit: 5, & soulbound.

image image

& the day 29 Mystery ST Shard is x 3.

I know that Deca wants to make money, but 0.2 char/vault slots? Seriously? That’s 5 months of waiting to get them!

If all you do is reload muledump how does DECA profit at all?

Dont worry, Deca will either include more in the next daily login calendar or add them to a chest quest event

I like calendars such as these, where something special isn’t available to claim on the very last or second-to-last day, making players not obligated to log in every single day of the month. I’m also interested in the vault and char slot coupons, which I believe should be one of the more rare drops in future events.

im hyped for those 2 quest chest and epic quest chests plus st chest

Stop complaining… In the good ol’ days, you could wait for 5 years with no char or vault space so please stop. Char/vault/pets/keys is how DECA makes money and money is the only reason they continue to update the game

Yeah same here, I feel like quest chests are a nice addition to calendars and something I enjoy getting a whole lot more than a random rare key or something :]

I don’t know if this is like bannable or somthing but i got 4 accounts and ya get 8 normal and 8 epic and 4 st chests lel

not bannable but shows the problems with the system of giving out potentially tradeable items. Ecspecially in this case, potentially high value tradeabl items

i should make 10 then

No you should make 1000 and get 100 pixies/fplates/soulless/etherites out of it

too lazy for that just keepin it at 4

Those coupons’ concept is good…but the sprites are a big yikes from me.

Making them available from event chests seems like a pretty good idea, since it lessens the extremety of getting a Vault Unlocker - which had to be over-the-top rare, cause, well, it’s a whole vault.
But with this, the drop rates can be increased slightly, since it’s not directly a chest! :+1:

New month: April 2019 Login Rewards Calendar