Max Life and Mana for...?

So I have my beloved brother Pally at 6/8 right now, and I have the resources to comfortably max another 6/8 class without crumbling my pot eco. I’m thinking of a Necro, but I’m thinking whether to use the Life and Mana Candies of this month’s daily rewards on the Pally or the Necro. I know a lot of you will say, “Whichever you prefer or play more,” but I kinda want a direct answer on this.

i like to have maxed life on a pally and maxed mana on a necro, seeing pally has the highest hp max, and necro with the highest MP max

lol thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Depends what you’re more comfortable playing, imo. I would go with Paladin because it’s my best and most comfortable class between the two, and second most to Mystic.

Technically speaking both necro and paladin need (on average) 19 life to max, so doesn’t really matter which class to use the life candy on if you’re only looking for efficiency (for mana on average pally needs like 11 pots and necro needs 19).

I would use the life on pally though, since it is a melee class which is meant to take more damage hence more HP is beneficial. As a necro you really shouldn’t need a large hp base if you’re dodging and healing yourself correctly.

google random name picker. type in pally and necro. press search

Use the candies on the whichever stats have the most to max, you don’t have to use both candies on the same character. If you don’t care just 8/8 pally he’s better.

Best to use max life on melee, as they are harder to max than other classes.
Best to use max mana on robed classes, as they are harder to max than other classes.

If you get shotgunned a lot, use both on necro. Then you can get the “first 8/8” hype, and keep it for longer.

Or you can use life on paladin and farm/merch for the mana to get 8/8, and use mana on necro.

Summary: mana necro, life either

Though you might assume this, it’s actually incorrect!
The average health for a melee class is 675 at level 20, and their cap is 770; so, 95 health, or 19 life pots.
A robe class has an average of 575, with a cap of 670; 95 once more, 19 life pots.
Bow classes: average 605, cap 700, 95 health, 19 life pots.
And yes: dagger/katana classes, average 625, cap 720, 95, 19 life pots.

You’re correct in the mana department, though: Non-robe classes average at 195 mana, and cap at 252, so 57 mana, or about 12 mana pots.
On the other hand, robe classes average at 290 and cap at 385, which translates to our good ol’ number of 95 mana or 19 mana pots.

I dont think they mean # of pots, I think they mean how to obtain them (And i recon they don’t do halls if they can’t get a 8/8 so…)

…Seems legit

use it on knight(trust me :slight_smile:)

then i need to grind 40 def all over again lol. i’ve grown on my pally a lot, so i think ill keep it

oh ok

don’t max life and mana (unless you get lots or buy them cheap, but even then selling for 6:1 mana rn for rainbow is good). As for the candies, :man_shrugging: I mean i like to save them as insurance.

Dont max vit either, im rich and have like 200 vit all the time from abysses and i dont max them usually. Only max wis on wis mods. The non-wis mod classes, the only useful stats are spd,atk,dex,def (well also life and mana, but they aren’t worth their price). On shats,lh,tomb, and other harder dungeons, or where there are ton of people (like used for uss dungeon farming), then only spd and def is useful.

I recommend the lifestyle of pennypincing stinginess. :+1:

Thank you! I actually found that answer really helpful. I really like the idea of saving pots and time!

Paladin would be better.

Whichever you prefer or play more.

I like necro though, especially if you’re new/don’t have a very good pet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.